Twitch Build Guide by Janitsu
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
In this guide i'm goin' to tell you how to play Twitch. It is hard to master but after you master, it's worth it. So YOU can help me with comments and PMs. I like to hear this guides "pros and cons".
So First of all, Twitch is kinda squishy champion at start, but don't be afraid if you die 2-3 times at early game, they don't know that Twitch is going to be stronger and un-killable after he gets 2-3 kills so here is a list what you should have is you play as Twitch:
- A Perfect mind so don't get too greedy
- Have used AD carrys like Tryndamere
- Don't like to surrender when you die 4 times in-a-row
So HERE WE GOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Pros / Cons
- A HUGE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE EARLY GAME!!!!
- Stealth and ulti gives you longer range
- Good ganker (check out "Choice of Boots" section)
- Very squishy
- Can be countered with Thornmail
- You need to focus to the game!!!!
So I really take these runes because Twitch needs these early game. These runes won't help you late game so much.
And masteries, these works great on Twitch because you really goin' to hit critical at mid/late game. All of these masteries are tested by me, and 2 of my friends, so I think we know what we are talking about. We are having great time when we are playing Twitch, it's so fantastic because enemy champs can get too greedy and then you come from nowhere and now enemy is dead. So I think these work good. You can give tips at comments.
So I prefer Flash to almost every champion because it's good for chasing, escaping, going through walls etc. but here is the list of summones spells that are:
- Flash is kinda like good for every champion, it is for escaping and chasing.
- Exhaust As you know [[Twitch with even boots is kinda slow so this is good for him.
- Ignite This is good if enemy champ got away with low health.
- Cleanense When you get lifesteal this is good because then you can steal even when Ashe shoots her Ebchanted Crystal Arrow
- Rally so you want more ad? BUY ITEMS!!!
- Teleport No you go fast enough and you are not going mid
- Ghost No because you go fast enough
Twitch is nothing without stealth and then when you have it you go and sneak to enemies back and attack at turret (your turret)
Well this might work but why take any risks?
Twitch is going to get killsssssss!!!
Spray and Pray:
You get longer range and piercing arrows!
And now the final part (for now) TEAMWORK!! I can't say how important it is and how easy you get kills. First you go to Ambushand then go mid right next to the enemy. Then you say in chat "Attack now!!!" and then you attack after he/she attacks.
So this is under construction and I want to hear your ideas. I could have use for someone to help me writing these guides.