Veigar ADC build - the only wa
Not Updated For Current Season
Threats to Veigar with this build
|Veigar||You have the wisdom of Far East, fruit of thousand years of scientific research. He is a troll who picked the wrong champion. It's an easy-win (if he doesn't build AP...). Corki Can't fly over your E. But he will try. Kill him now. Play safe against other champions. Even though I'm saying that Veigar is the best ADC ever, in this particular paragraph I will be honest: he is the best ADC ever. But it's hard. If you want to play an easy game go for Farmville or Heroes of the Storm.|
If you've never played Veigar ADC, then I'm not surprised you're still in Bronze V division. With my amazing guide coming from the wisdom of the Far East, the fruit of thousand years of scientific research, you will dominate Summoner's Rift and you'll probably find a girlfriend, have good grades at school, find work, marry her, and you will be happy for all your life, and even better things. But now you really suck and your life sucks, because you're not playing Veigar ADC yet.
How to be a real Winner
First of all, you have to find a way to go bot with this ******* mage. Only a few elected have the wisdom of Far East, fruit of thousand years of scientific research, and they will say you that Veigar is not an ADC. Well, you have to be patient with them and forgive them, because they don't know what they're saying. So, in this particular case, we have to be cunning and astute.
Go ranked draft, select "adc" as first role and "mid" as second one. You'll be put adc.
Pick some other useless champion, such as Miss Fortune or Vayne (people think that they are ADCs....), then, when it's your turn to actually pick, chose Veigar instead. Since it's ranked, people will not leave the game because of penalties. I know, it's not an honest behavior, but it's for the good of the team, and also it is your duty to enlighten their soul with this amazing build, made with the wisdom of Far East, fruit of thousand years of scientific research.
Then, the actual guide.
1. Farm with you Q. Don't miss minions. You need that AP, even if we're going AD.
2. If their support is AP, try to exploit situations when you can destroy him with your ult. This builds up stacks and AP. AD will come from items later.
3. Destroy the enemy nexus. I personally think that this is the best way to achieve victory.
4. They will flame you. Don't flame back. You're superior to anyone else, because you have the wisdom of Far East, fruit of thousand years of scientific research, and they don't. Be polite and maybe they won't report you.
Pros / Cons
- tons of damage
- win games
- from Bronze to Diamond in a week
- the wisdom of Far East, fruit of thousand years of scientific research
- people don't understand it
This is a suggested build, so when in game feel free to alter something in order to face better different enemies, always being aware that you're the heir of a long legacy of wisdom from the Far East, fruit of thousand years of scientific research. So don't mess up too much doing things like "going AP" or whatever.
1. Doran's Ring: you must start AP in order to farm. I know, it's hard, but you must do that. AD will come later. Or, if daring enough, buy Doran's Sword. The wisdom of Far East, fruit of thousand years of scientific research, says to buy Doran's Sword, but I'm an heretic and I believe in the power of the Ring.
2. Manamune: your mana regenerates quite fast, and Manamune consumes it to deliver damage.
3. Throw the Ring in a remote, far away damn pool of lava on the top of a mountain and buy true ADC's items.