Yasuo Build Guide by HugoTheBaws
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Yasuo with this build
|Ahri||Ahri is also an easy matchup, use Windwall to block her Charm (E) and prevent her from doing the other combos, she is completely skillshot based, so dodge them with Sweeping Blade.|
|Gragas||Do not expect much harass from this old man, he is melee based. You can windwall is Q and his ultimate, which is very annoying for him|
|Aatrox||Aatrox's abilities cost health, so try to make him use as many abilities as possible, dash through him when he uses his Q or his E. You can also windwall his E. He probably wins a 1v1 against you early game because of the natural lifesteal he has from his W|
Hello, my name is HugoTheBaws and this is my first guide on Mobafire so I hope you enjoy it. I have been playing Yasuo since it came out and I have very good scores with this build.
Hope you enjoy this guide and be sure to leave some feedback in the comment section.
Pros / Cons
- High mobility with Sweeping Blade
- Windwall provides vision in jungle camps.
- Wind Wall blocks all enemy projectiles, including ultimates such as Ezreal's Trueshot Barrage, Ashe's Enchanted Crystal Arrow, Katarina's Death Lotus, Jinx's Super Mega Death Rocket, Caitlyn's Ace in the Hole, etc
- Steel Tempest cooldown is reduced by attack speed
- Passive gives double crit chance and a shield.
- Good harassing combo
- Sweeping Blade can go through walls, providing excellent escapes.
- Last Breath can only be casted on airborne targets.
- Steel Tempest tornado is often dodged.
- One of the most complex champions in the League.
- Is often focused in teamfights.
- Squishy in early , mid and late game.
Yasuo is completely useless without items, so he should focus on attack damage, critical strike, attack speed and movement speed. Critical strike is a must, with Infinity Edge and Statikk Shiv you dominate your lane completely.
Personally, I like Lifesteal more than Critical Chance, because it provides you more durability. Take critical chance items after you have some decent lifesteal.
Movement speed means you walk faster, therefore refreshing your passive's shield more often. This can save your life, so I usually pick Berserker's Greaves for attack speed, Ninja Tabi if they are mainly AD or Mercury Treads if they have a lot of CC or alot of AP casters.
Attack speed is very important as well, because your Steel Tempest cooldown is reduced by how many attack speed you have, making Statikk Shiv and Berserker's Greaves very good items for Yasuo.
Teamworking is extremely important in Yasuo. If you go on a 5v5, there is no doubt you will die first. Wait for the tanks to engage and stack your Q, and then hit as many enemies with your tornado and ulti them, stay back if you do not want to die. Often focus squishy targets, such as their AP or AD carry, but never the support, jungler or top laner (only if he built tank items)