Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

JEFFY40HANDS' Signature Shop (Creating...

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS August 3, 2011 8:27am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 2:43pm | Report
An iPhone/Android cover?

So something like 6high by 3 long? Just to oversize it? I can do a few versions once I finish the first one. Let's see what I can do.
screwblum
<Member>
screwblum's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 3:19pm | Report
Alright, and yeah it's for an iPhone.

Thank you WrathWaffleWarrior, spooon, L1LShadow, JEFFY40HANDS, jhoijhoi and palzm for the sigs :3
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 3:34pm | Report

This is the first version I cam up with. @_@

I can keep screwing with it
zomgpwnedanoob
<Member>
zomgpwnedanoob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 3:40pm | Report
hey... not exactly 100% on how to do this but here we go. I was hoping u could make a sig for me please using either
Picture: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/293/4/5/orianna_the_lady_of_clockwork_by_xcreeps-d4dgbjt.jpg

or

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/May_2011/5_30_Orianna_New_Skins/Oriana_Splash_1.jpg

With the text saying: This is a fun game.
Which ever picture you think would look better, i really dont mind:)
Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS for the awesome sig:D
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2012 6:32am | Report
Sorry totaly didn't realize I had a request. Ill try to get on it tonight or so. Been busy.
zomgpwnedanoob
<Member>
zomgpwnedanoob's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2012 10:07am | Report
No problem:D
Thanks to JEFFY40HANDS for the awesome sig:D
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2012 2:29pm | Report

Sorry for taking so long, been busy and had other things wanting to be unleashed with my creativity. But here ya go hope you like it.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 7:13am | Report
updated the OP
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 8:27am | Report
I figure I have been here long enough and lacking a noticeable signature for equal amount of time. Maybe it's about time I get one...?

I have seen a lot of yours floating around, all of which look nice.

To get a signature from you, I must give you a picture that I want to be my signature, any specific requests (text/format/gradation/specific customization perhaps...?).
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2012 9:28am | Report
I prefer to work with renders, essentially, a cut out of an image. But I can work with stocks too. A stock being say, the splash art for a LoL champion, a render being the champions themself cut out apart from the background.

As for customization, that's a harder thing to tackle. Mainly because I'm ~amatuer status in my own mind. You can suggest things for example:

Yorick's ghoul is from a different stock, I merely dropped it in and blended it as best I could. The ghoul added was at the request of the person who wanted the sig. My original finish was this:

But after they saw it they asked for something additional.

OR here is an example of a request that was rather specific:

Zell asked for (and provided) a specific background and a composition. He wanted the background a bit blurry but the pagoda to remain in focus. So I had to kind of meet in the middle to keep the piece looking as though Lee Sin ACTUALLY fit in.

So I can ATTEMPT to meet your request(s) to certain specifications, but in the end I will always try to provide you with what I feel is the best outcome. That isn't to say I will ignore certain parts of your request, but they may not be exactly what you asked for, merely as close as I could get without ruining the piece.

Does that provide you with a serviceable answer?

As I said I prefer to use renders, so a site I go to often when I'm doing my own personal practice is planetrenders.net

An account was set up by a past mobafire user who I haven't seen here in forever, so that we sig artists might have access to a valuable resource. So if you choose to use planetrenders here is the info you need to log in.

username: Svad
password: mobafire

If you have a stock image in mind already though, and can't find a rendered version I can work with it no problem.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide