Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Opinions on my Signatures?

Creator: OTGBionicArm
June 11, 2012 11:57am
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Artist's Corner » Opinions on my Signatures?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by OTGBionicArm » June 11, 2012 11:57am | Report
Hey, I just tried my hand at making some signatures for myself. Note, I suck at image editing, I just used the editor that is provided on photobucket.

Anyway here's a few I just made, give me your honest opinion on my first go at this. :p

I'll make more, but I just wanted some perspective from other (Better) signature makers. :D
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Rep: Esteemed (415)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SarcasmAppreciated » June 11, 2012 2:06pm | Report
Focal and text need lots of work. At the momemnt, you have stock + text which doesn't really make a nice tag.

If you want an indepth review of a sig, just post it on my thread.

Neighbourhood GFX Troll.

I critique/troll signatures as well as make them
here.
My DeviantArt
SarcasmAppreciated's Forum Avatar

SarcasmAppreciated
<Member>
Rep: Notable (25)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by OTGBionicArm » June 11, 2012 2:14pm | Report
That was all gibberish to me. Sorry, I really don't know the first thing about actually making sigs. ><
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Rep: Esteemed (415)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » June 11, 2012 4:35pm | Report

Focal and text need lots of work. At the momemnt, you have stock + text which doesn't really make a nice tag.

If you want an indepth review of a sig, just post it on my thread.

This.

lol I recognize a lot of this from photobucket. Sometimes you can get some good stuff out of it, but if you're serious about it, talk to one of the experts about what they use.

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Keondre » June 12, 2012 4:37am | Report
I recommend that you get the PhotoShop trial and make signatures there and then download Gimp so you can translate PhotoShop to Gimp.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Keondre's Forum Avatar

Keondre
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (221)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheRedPenguin » June 12, 2012 5:50am | Report
Do what keondre said.
having used PS and GIMP is essential since you can translate tutorials yourself!

Other than that, I have a good general tut(from Zenron in DA), that explains the basics and definitions of some signatures.

http://www.pixcelgallery.com/d/192906-1/A+guide+to+Photoshop+and+Sigmaking.jpg
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
Rep: Notable (47)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!