Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lvl 12 woes- how to build WITHOUT RUNES

Creator: Knigrowedamus October 25, 2011 12:25pm
1 2 3
Knigrowedamus
<Member>
Knigrowedamus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 11:12pm | Report
^^^^
truth. I just played a game with an asche player that came over an stole 8 of my kills and fed the whole game >:(
I cant wait till i get to lvl twenty.
Or else im going to reach through my monitor and troll face my teamates while i strangle them
DePyro
<Member>
DePyro's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 6:55am | Report
I know how that feels.
If you like a post
If a post helped you
If I made you laugh
Or if you just like me ;)
+ REP please and thank you
Asher Elias
<Member>
Asher Elias's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 10:11am | Report
I just got into LoL recently and am also thoroughly addicted. I just hit level 20 and it was really annoying to wait, especially as I wanted to play a jungling Xin Zhao. Jungling without tier 3 runes is pretty much impossible to do well (at least with Xin). You have to recall too much which puts you behind on exp which puts you behind on ganks. It's a good idea to save your IP, as soon as I hit twenty I was able to buy 6 marks/glyphs/seals and 2 quints and now I can jungle with Xin and gank.

Fortunately (and unfortunately) the people who got me into it are almost all level 30, play with good teamwork and are enjoyable to game with. It's taught me a lot of good habits but also meant I had to fight mostly other level 30s when we PvP'd and I was level 6. This meant playing an AP nuker was pretty much out of the question. But I got really good at using Taric. I'm confident running Taric with no runes because he just doesn't need them. They'd help but are not needed like they are on jungling Xin. Play some supports and tanks, try some other things. Be patient, you'll hit 20 soon.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide