Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need help with some bits of code

Creator: Sylvant December 6, 2016 3:56am
Sylvant
<Member>
Sylvant's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2016 3:56am | Report
Ok i have some code and i have a problem
Code:
[table] [th padding=10][columns][nextcol][indent][center][h2][color=#0266C8][b]title[/b][/color][/h2][/center] [nextcol][indent][color=#C8C121]random text random textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom text[/color][nextcol][indent][/indent][/columns] [/th] [/table]

how it looks:

title

random text random textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom text

Why the random text inherits the fonts of the title?
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2016 4:14am | Report
I'm not sure what you mean by inherits the font of the title.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Sylvant
<Member>
Sylvant's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2016 4:32am | Report
the title is colored blue, placed in the center and made to look bold. The random text also is placed in the center and made bold, yet those features should be applied only to the title since i have used
Code:
[/b] and [/center]
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2016 4:36am | Report
You're using [th] within the table, which automatically centers your text and makes it bold (since th defines a header cell). In other words, if you were to remove the [center], [/center], [b] and [/b] tags from your current code, the result would look the exact same.

What you're looking for instead is [td] & [/td] (defines a standard cell), that way your other code tags actually affect only the title like you want it to:

title

random text random textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom textrandom text

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Sylvant
<Member>
Sylvant's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2016 6:04am | Report
thanks, i remember ive encountered this problem before and ive totally forgot. This explains why i used a different approach trough the old part off my guide

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide