Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Oh my GAWD STOP WITH THESE GHETTO CHO' BUILDS!!@

Creator: Hebisuterusu February 3, 2011 5:10pm
1 2
Hebisuterusu
<Member>
Hebisuterusu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 5:10pm | Report
9.98/10 CHO'GATH builds require you RUSH WARMONGS!@!@#!@#!@ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLASE STOP!!! this is horrible... gawddddd just think for a second your ult gives you hp... holy **** after 6 mins at level 6, so when you're basically level 7-8 you'll have extra hp to spare.. if you just get some freaking Armor and MR then you're actually a tank and not a "tough" a tank can actually take hits and not just be like you don't hurt me because of my amazing hp.. i have 4k hp you have 3k i must win!?! no u have freaking 40% reduced when im sitting with 60%+ reduced earlier then u.. its pointless you lose 4/5 fights, the 1 if I'm for some reason half hp and still get greedy while your at your turret... with teemo mushrooms.. and you have a soraka...
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 5:17pm | Report
...You are confusing. If you're saying "Why do Cho start with a Warmog's?"
I don't know but you say you have so much more reduction I don't think it matters at all. Specifically for Cho you have your ult so you have a free Giant's Belt from your frickin' ult, I think getting resists is a good idea but otherwise on characters like Rammus, I can't stand when the people don't get a single HP item until late game. There's a breakoff with HP and resists.

Hebisuterusu
<Member>
Hebisuterusu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 5:23pm | Report
Yea but most people think hp is better in early game.. it's really nothing without MR and Armor the main point is there's no diversity as a cho'gath but to mostly only rush Warmongs or go AP but if you go AP over half the time your team thinks you're tanking and they never pick a tank... theres just such a stereo type to cho'gath that has to be broken sometime, mostly any other char can be built multiply ways but no matter what the case if you have a cho' that gets first item as HP Regen piece of **** ammy your 8/10 times screwed... he isn't going to tank **** for you.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 8:21pm | Report
Arguably, armor and magic resist are better early game. However, I see most builds rush a Warmog's with the intention of getting an Atma's Impaler later. Cho'Gath typically focuses on a strong solo top lane performance, meaning that he can afford to farm up for those items and simply be a health tank until late game.
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2011 11:01pm | Report
Hp is better early game, rushing a warmogs though, is generally overkill. Aegis-> Giants belt->Sunfire etc is fine.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 12:36am | Report
I think Ill work my madness on Cho... I have to do kennen first.

In my world of Chaos, I call that a HP Tank. HP Tanks are those that stack HP items, and rely on that to keep them alive. Its a twisted form of tanking, but the point is to simply out-live the enemy. Its easier to burst down 2k HP than 4-5K HP. Ive seen this on Garen, Cho, and Amumu. Hell Ive seen OT HP Tanks. Olaf and Xin are the first to come to mind. Again its not about tradtional tanking, its about simply out-living the enemy.

Now, as a crafter I like to build around one thing that a champion is good at or find something they have potential to do. However, I think that when it comes to Cho, people see his ult and think, 'Ill stack HP items. After all, his ult gives HP so HP must be important.' Great logic, but its narrow-minded. It doesnt bring out the potential that Cho has. Now all these builds have Warmog's simply because its effective. People are conforming to the norm, and not using their own creativity.

Its that narrow-mindedness, or laziness, that brings about the same old thing over and over. And when something new comes out, no one wants to read it, try it, or anything because its not 'normal'. I admit that Tank Cho needs armor and MR, but untill a build comes out that shows that HP isnt 'almighty' for Cho, Im sure that Warmog's will be popular in many builds.

On are more Chaotic note: Having loads of HP is all good. But you have to make it work for you. Its easy to counter high HP champs. Madred's or DFG along with some type of CC, and its GG. If one is going to HP Tank, they must find a way to make that HP work for them.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 5:18pm | Report
i build rod of ages banshee sunfire >_>
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 6:41pm | Report
Well it seems like a difficult task to make a Cho that doesnt take HP items.

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 6:46pm | Report
madmack somehow managed to do it

>.>
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2011 7:14pm | Report
Ill look intot that... If I didnt have builds in the works, Id build me a Tank CHo

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide