Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Revamping my review service!

Creator: Vynertje September 4, 2013 10:33pm
Pallis123
<Member>
Pallis123's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2014 12:15am | Report
Could you take a look at my Katarina guide? :)

Edit: may I ask you to refrain from reviewing my guide a little longer? I'm still doing some changes and am iplementing tables, so I'd like to get a little more time for that and have you see it when it's done. :P

My Taric guide
- Thanks Emikadon for the beautiful signature! :D
Deluxe Sandwich
<Member>
Deluxe Sandwich's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2014 12:26pm | Report
Hey you recently posted a question on my Thresh guide, and I would really appreciate it if you did a full review as well =) I'm new to the guide making scene and any criticism/tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/s4-thresh-nobody-escapes-the-chain-warden-390476
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2014 4:32am | Report

Hey you recently posted a question on my Thresh guide, and I would really appreciate it if you did a full review as well =) I'm new to the guide making scene and any criticism/tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/s4-thresh-nobody-escapes-the-chain-warden-390476

I'll get to it later today
The All Tomato
<Member>
The All Tomato's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2014 6:22am | Report
Hey, I'd highly appreciate a review of my guide The Essentials.

It's already been scouted and has gotten plenty of exposure (and is lengthy), so if you are short on time or it simply isn't your cup of tea, please feel free to decline.

Every few weeks I seem to find something significant to improve, so I think it would really benefit from a close outside look. My biggest concerns are:
  • Formatting
  • Guide length and information that can be cut, condensed, or clarified
  • Information that needs to be included
LukeMortora
<Member>
LukeMortora's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2014 5:33am | Report
I appreciate you stopping by my Sejuani guide, I would say i'm relatively new-ish so any advice you might have for anything else you can see that's wrong in there would be very much appreciated.

I apologize for any rudimentary mistakes you might find, but i'm always willing to listen, and anything new I might learn is something all of my friends will learn too.

Thanks again!

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/thatll-do-pig-an-in-depth-jungle-sejuani-guide-4-11-390932
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2014 7:52am | Report
Hey Vynertje, was wondering if you can review my new Rengar guide. When reviewing I was wondering if you can include some things you would like to see, maybe parts where i should go into more detail, you know, stuff like that.

link: Here ya go
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Thanks to TheNamelessBard for this amazing signature, check out her shop here
Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2014 8:44am | Report
Hi Vyn! ^_^ If you ever get the chance, could you stop by my Katarina guide and leave a review? Here's the link.
Made this sig myself :)
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 12, 2014 1:58pm | Report
I'll get to both requests this weekend, just not sure when exactly because I'm broken after my graduation party yesterday night.
The Pink Poro
<Member>
The Pink Poro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 13, 2014 5:13pm | Report
Hey Vynertje, could you do a review for my guide on Maokai? It recently hit top rated for the champion and I want to know your opinion on it. If you could consider giving it a scout point (if you reaaaaaaaaaally like it) and rate it from 1-10 that would be amazing. Thank you!

My build

<3 HAPPY GANKING <3

credit for the signature goes to Emikadon!
iAveson
<Member>
iAveson's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 14, 2014 4:21am | Report
Hello mate, would you mind reviewing my Jarvan IV guide as well? Quite new to the whole "guide-making" thing!

Thanks in advance! ;)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide