Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

RivalofAll's Review Shop

Creator: Seth346 January 4, 2016 2:21pm
OwenTheAwesomer
<Member>
OwenTheAwesomer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2016 7:28pm | Report
Hey Seth, I am here in need of your service!

Summoner Name: OwenTheAwesomer
Current (or highest) rank: Gold 5 (pre s6)
Link to guide: Leblanc guide, link in sig
Special requests: I'm currently doing a pretty big overhaul of the guide, and would like to hear how you think I can improve!
Something about you (preferably funny): (^.^)
Thanks to all hard working sig artists <3

"Hesitation is the seed of defeat."
NBD Sticky
<Member>
NBD Sticky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2016 5:27pm | Report
Hello, i just made a Build for Off-tank Mundo jungle, with magic penetration! it's just a build (Spells, masteries, ability order, and the item build), not a guide with epic descriptions and stuff! if you would like to check it out and tell me your thoughts, its right over here :) http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/mundo-the-penetrator-off-tank-jungle-450479
IR-Pridestalker
<Member>
IR-Pridestalker's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2016 11:47am | Report
Summoner Name: Noob Tean
Current (or highest) rank: Bronze I (I feel terrible for saying this XD)
Link to guide: HERE
Special requests: Tell every problem you find. I really want to improve my guide.
Check my rengar guide:
Straight Outta Hitpoints!
NBD Sticky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 3:42am | Report
+rep for checking out my Magic Pen mundo build and explaining to me why it won't work as good as i thought. People should ask for your reviews, even if they are 'negative' for them. A negative comment can, sometimes, be more useful than a positive one. Cheers, keep up the good work.

if you don't mind, i tested and made a talon mid build with the new item (Duskblade of Drakthar), and I would love it if you checked it up and reviewed it. Any comment, correction, or even an upvote if you consider it viable and useful, will be appreciated!

Mobafire name: NBD Sticky
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/talon-reloaded-mid-lane-build-453171
Seth346
<Member>
Seth346's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 1:33pm | Report
I have finished every request so far. I'm glad I've caught up entirely, I haven't been giving a play by play on each and every request I answer, I guess I could start doing that after this though. I hope you've all found everything useful and appreciated my help.
If I helped you, I would appreciate a +rep
NBD Sticky
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 2:59pm | Report
Thank youfor answering to my calling so fast, and being so helpful. I edited the build, with more tabs, some situational as well, better notes, and i really hope that you will like it. Again thanks a lot for your time, and of course the upvote! I gave props to you as well, in the 'info chapter', considering it proper and, at least, polite:)
Seth346
<Member>
Seth346's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2016 6:00pm | Report
I really appreciate the shout out, make sure to say that youmuu's is what you rush, not drakblade. Also, put the full build examples in the order you build them. I would like you to establish a core of your build (Youmuu's Tiamat Drakblade) Also, I think Serrated would be best to rush first, getting tiamat later, usually before Youmuu's.

Put all the damage and builds before survivability choices. You don't have Youmuu's in the core which is a huge mistake, its his main item.

You should get all the yellows as scaling health

Tiamat and serrated help you poke out or kill you mid laner, not so much for living. You have health pots for that. You don't want to build lifesteal early game. I would put consumable potion instead of the three on longsword.

I don't think you want to rush Drakblade, I actually wholeheartedly disagree with that on Talon. I think Youmuu's is a much better item in most circumstances for his early game, its also much easier to build. With Youmuu's and Tiamat completed you have your one shot kit up, so you don't need to rely on drakblade. I feel like you think it deals more damage than it does.

I want you to do your build choices like this
Starting items
Serrated dirk
Tiamat

Core: Youmuu's, Tiamat, Drakblade

Finished build (full AD): Youmuu's, Tiamat, Mobis, Drakblade, Hydra, Maw, Death's Dance
Finished build survivability: Youmuu's, Tiamat, Drakblade, Maw, Hydra, Guardian Angel
Finished build (All AD team): Youmuu's, Tiamat, Drakblade, Maw, Hydra, Black Cleaver

I feel maw is partially core on this champion. The Armor penetration is extremely valuable, and its survivability is nice.

If you felt like it, serrated on top of this would be amazing. At end game you could sell it or buy a second Maw... Didn't see that coming... Did you?

Second Maw probably wouldn't be that good, but it would have 55 AD 10 armor Pen, 50 Mag res. Which would factor into your 300 shield making it 400 (in addition to any other forms of Mag res. This is including the first maw magic res addition)

Make sure to do all other builds in the order of buying, separate tiamat from Hydra so they understand it.

Also, cut out most of what's in the description. Just say something like, "I wanted to make an update for the best current build for Talon, since most of them are outdated and don't include duskblade of drakthar.

Then if you want to advertise me, just put:

Thanks to Seth346 (better known as Crs Dekar) for helping me with this build.
Here's a link to his Riven guide: (pop)

I noticed these things, since my name's on it, I've got to make sure its legit.

If you really want it to blow up, put it on Reddit.

Also, I would prefer a link to my guide over my reviewing page.
Link to guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/6-2-riven-decimating-top-lane-404727
leageolegends
<Member>
leageolegends's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2016 3:26pm | Report
Summoner Name: Leageolegends
Current (or highest) rank: Gold V
Link to guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/6-8-master-the-yisus-459640
Special requests: um idk tell me what to improve.
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 4, 2016 1:59am | Report
Hey Seth,

Could you look into my guide for me? It is my first ever guide and although I've spend a lot of time on coding and such, I still feel like there's a lot to improve. I'm still looking for artwork and headers/dividers, but that's a big project which I'm not looking forward to start on.

Summoner Name: Atra Silentium
Current (or highest) rank: Gold III
Link to guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/death-too-unreal-s6-in-depth-xerath-guide-mid-amp-sup-427708
Special requests: Please let me know, if you have the knowledge, how I could best implement artwork and where (other than the Artist's corner) I could get this art.

I'm looking forward to your critique ^^

Thanks to myself for the signature ^^
Check out my Xerath guide
Seth346
<Member>
Seth346's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2016 12:24pm | Report
Done

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: