Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sedah

Creator: ShiftyCake May 3, 2012 1:51am
2 posts - page 1 of 1
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 1:51am | Report

Sedah

Welcome to the beginning of my novel/story. Some of you may know me from Champion Stories, some of you may think I'm a wacko. Whatever you're thoughts, make sure to have a read. I can ensure you it is enjoyable, yes. I just told you my own work is enjoyable. If you feel graphically left-out, know that I am in the process of getting an artist for this. Now, read. Like. Wa-let's not go there. Enjoy.

For my other work, Champion Stories, look here

Updates on what is to come can be found here

If you need to contact me for any reason, send a message to my email address: ShiftyCake@hotmail.com

I would also like to thank The Overmyynd for being my editor. Visit this link to see proof of his abilities.

Chapters

Quoted:
Chapter 1 The Void: Draft 2

The Void

They enter the room cautiously, checking their surroundings with care. After a long surveillance, they catch me staring out of a window, watching the world turn. They took all of me in; I am about 5 foot tall. Not much else could be seen of me, for I have dark robes covering my entire body. On these dark robes, there are strange symbols in red, symbols that drive you mad if stared into for too long. “Do you know why you are here,” I say softly. They gather their thoughts, and reply, “The only reason we could be here is to be part of the team you’re forming.” I smile, “it appears you’re sharp as ever Swain, but tell me, can you see everything?” Swain frowns, contemplating on this knowledge. He glances up sharply, “are you saying you know me?” I laugh a deep resonating laugh that bounced off the walls. “I am saying I knew you. It has been a long time though; for all of you.” I then glance at Ahri, shame and deep regret flitting across my face. “Ahri, I have hurt you most of all for being away,” I say with deep regret. She stands there confused, wondering how one earth I could know her as all of them were wondering. I pulled off my hood, revealing my face.

Slightly elfish, I had a firm frame with dark wavy hair and blue piercing eyes. Not a meaningful face to most, yet to the four here it sent chills of joy, and shock through their spines. Ahri’s eyes opened wide as they could go, and she slowly stood up. She walked over to me, and said quietly “Sedah?” With tears in my eyes, I nodded and suddenly she threw herself on me; hugging me to death, tears streaming down her face. “They told me you died Sedah.” “I know Ahri; I could not come any sooner to tell you.” She wiped her tears, sniffling still. Finally after she controlled herself, she looked up and said “I am glad you are safe, my love.” I hold her to my chest as her emotions overwhelm her again. As she cries into my shoulder, Swain comes over and bows low. “Sedah, it has been a long time, and I was never able to repay you for Adrael, The Raven of Death. “He was a gift, old friend, gifts do not require repaying. Though I must call in a favour, the hunt is about to begin.”

Swain’s eyes widened, “Now, after all this time?! Then I will follow you my friend, to the pits of hell.” I shush Ahri as her crying increase, letting her mould into my body. She whispers into my shoulder, “I will be with you always, my love.” I stroke her hair, a feeling of warmth and compassion flowing through me. After a few minutes, I refocus to the other two in here. “Mundo; it has been a long time. I hope you are well or as well as once can expect. You may wonder why I am here, that will be explained soon. Know though, that at the end of this mission, you may have a chance at attaining immortality.” Mundo nods, a gesture equal to a hundred hugs for Mundo. I then turn to my last companion. “Alistar, as with Mundo you have something you’re searching for. I am here to tell you that I have found her, all will be explained; allow me a few minutes to spend time with Ahri and gather my thoughts.” I then lead Ahri to a chair and sit down with her. We spend a few minutes catching up on the past years. Finally, once we have had our fill of each other, we come back.

I stand over the window, staring at the world turning. “You know what I have been searching for all this time; I am here to tell you I have found him. Yet, it is not as simple as killing him. He lives in this place called The Void, a place of nightmares. It holds all the beasts of evil across time and space, and more besides. Yet there are also treasures, and one such treasure is the key to immortality Mundo. Alistar, the girl you have been searching for is in their too. How she got there I do not know, but we must go in if we are to rescue her. Now, I will not baby coddle you about this mission. We are going to face things that nightmares would run away from; we will face obstacles that may appear impossible to overcome. Yet we will persevere through this dangerous place, for we all have our reasons for being there. Now prepare, I have found the place where we can open the rift to The Void. Prepare, my friends, for the battle of your lives.” I stare grimly at all around me, letting them know how severe this mission really will be. The nod their understanding, and leave to prepare. Only Ahri stays, I walk over to her. “I wish to spend my time with you before we leave,” Ahri says with compassion in her eyes. My heart softens, and I lead her to my room.

One week later…

A slow smile spread across my face, twisting and cracking my warped flesh. Slowly, a shape forms out of my hand, growing and spurting from my flesh until a cleaver becomes formed. I rip the cleaver from my flesh, tendrils snaking away. I hear the desperate screams of my enemy as I slowly reach to grab his broken body. “You and me are going to have a little fun Ryze”, I tell him as a menacing smile spreads across my face. “Please,” I hear him desperately scream as he attempts to drag himself away from me, his body groaning and complaining with every movement he takes. I move with a grace unbeknownst by most, covering the distance in seconds. Ryze bellows a blood-curdling scream as my cleaver digs into his flesh, starting the dissection. As he screams, I feel a sense of satisfaction. I hear a soft voice cut through the middle of my fun. “Mundo, we don’t have time,” I hear sharply over my earpiece, “you know the stakes.” I grimaced and walked to the rendezvous, Ryze is not going anywhere. I turn on my earpiece, and speak quietly into it.

“Understood; Mundo out.”

I feel my heart hammering in my chest, the pull of battle. I flash back to my time as a Gladiator; those horrific memories keeping me on my toes. I slow my breath, accept the images and prepare. I face my enemy now; staring into his eyes to indicate I’m ready. Cho’gath lunges at me, throwing warped dimensional spears towards me. I feel the spears break against my hardened shell, and slam my fist into his stomach. As if time has slowed, cracks appear on his armour. They spread like a web, creating larger and larger cracks until it finally broke away. Inside this hardened armour, the mist known as Cho’gath screamed in agony, and dissipated. As I cleaned myself off, I spoke into my earpiece, “I am done.” I hear back in a soft voice, “Good, my friend, we do not have long; you must move.” I glance around, checking for any traps the nefarious Cho’gath might have left. Finally, after ensuring my safety, I once again speak into my earpiece.

“Understood; Alistar out.”

He lunges for me, and I throw my orb of deception with a quick, expert flick; knocking him unconscious. I contemplate how weak he is. It only took my orb of deception to knock him unconscious, this little glowing orb. I lean down deliver a quick death, rising up with a grace befitting my stature. I check my surroundings, and allow myself to relax a little. Suddenly I hear through my earpiece, “you must hurry, we are nearly out of time.” Sighing, I stare into the sky. I imagine what it would be like in a world of peace. Yet in my heart, I know such a world doesn’t exist. I leave for the agreed spot, speaking into my earpiece.

“Understood; Ahri out.”

I leaned on my walking stick, calmly surveying my surroundings. There are no enemy’s to fight here, yet so much terrain to draw in. A true strategist always checks his surroundings, I tell myself. I look around, and wonder about my friend. He has gotten restless lately, closer to the time. Yet it is most definitely another false alarm, he should not get his hopes up so soon. I think about this, but know I can do nothing. He is my friend, and I shall follow him into the pits of hell. Ironically, the place we’re going to is no better. I hear softly in my earpiece, “The door is nearly ready, you must come.” I glance around once more, enjoying the atmosphere before I reply and start strolling to the meeting area.

“Understood; Swain out.”

I let my feelings wash over me; Betrayal, pain, hate and determination. I draw them in, strengthening myself through them. I search then, finding the point that allows me to create the rift. Slowly I draw it all in. Searching…searching…My eyes snapped open. I have found it. I quickly latch onto that single point before it disappears. I use my power to pull it open, pull it wider until a speck is visible. Still I pull; I strain myself to the limits before a man-sized hole could form; a hole in space and time, to a place only known as The Void. As I look into the raw power of The Void, a wave of helplessness washes over me. Though it tries to drag me down, I persevere and stare into the depths of The Void. Yet as I stared into those depths, nightmarish beasts from all across time flitted across The Void.

As my courage starts to desert me, I feel the warmth of my friends behind me and feel my strength return. I knew then, that I could continue, for I must; for all our sakes. I speak to them then, “my friend’s, the time has come. Let us go forth.” As I say this, a deep voice resonates from the depths, creating a bone-chilling fear in my body. “Sedah The Stealer of Dreams, Sedah The Master of Time, or would you like me to call you by the name lost in time, old friend.” As he says this, I stand resolute. I am ready to face what is ahead, so I square my shoulders and step into The Void, my friends not far behind. Finally, as I am swallowed into the vortex, he spoke my true name.

“Hades, The God of Death.”
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2012 2:15am | Report
I would like to ask who did this? This does not belong in this thread, what is happening here.

Champion & Item Ideas: Share your ideas for new champions, new items or other improvements to LoL!

This is not a new champion, it is not a new item and certainly not an improvement to LoL. This is a story, plain and simple. A story I designed and created to provide entertainment for those LoL players. "Fan Fiction" If you must categorize it. This belongs in general discussion, because it is general. There is no specific area here for it.

Could you please move it back, or provide an adequate explanation to this?

EDIT #1: It's fixed, don't worry. ty for fixing it though.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide