Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hello! Ive been lurking.

Creator: bantoon July 26, 2011 5:17pm
bantoon
<Member>
bantoon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2011 5:17pm | Report
But i havent actually introduced myself, ive read on the forums, and posted alittle bit. im more like the fly on the wall that can whisper and your like did you hear that? ive been on mobafire for a bit of time now, using builds looking at posts and all this good stuff. id like to get more into the community now though seeing a good batch of people. alot of trolls to though but hey, haters gunna hate right? well my summoner name is Technotic if youd like to play and shizz. or just chat it up here. see ya on the battlefield, or the local Noxian Pub.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 26, 2011 5:31pm | Report
Welcome, have fun, and ask any questions you may have!

Be sure to join the MOBAFire chatroom in-game as well as the vent and IRC! (vent info under community tab, chatroom info stickied in this subforum, IRC info in support subforum)
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 27, 2011 12:24am | Report
lol poor fly, anyways Welcome to MOBAFire

WTF, Wrath why is it everywhere I comment I always see you there...? stupid vet..

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide