Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hello mobafire community

Creator: Reuschel October 19, 2011 8:02am
Reuschel
<Member>
Reuschel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 8:02am | Report
My ingame name is Reuschel and I just recently started playing League of Legends due to a suggestion by one of my friends. I have played some RTS games in the past but stuck mostly to MMORPGs and I never really played a MOBA until now. I started off playing some 5v5 Human v AI matches just to get a kind of feel of the game and all that but I think I am ready to move on into the big bad world of trying Player versus Player and testing my MOBA skills. I am really just looking for some people to possibly play with and maybe help me out here and there. I tend to enjoy the ranged spellcaster classes such as Veigar and Ryze but I have tried Garen and also really enjoyed that. I am trying to broaden my LoL horizons and try new things all the time.

Thanks for reading. :)
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 8:14am | Report
Welcome to our community ^^

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
beloot
<Member>
beloot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 19, 2011 9:59pm | Report
Welcome to MOBAFire, sir! Hope you enjoy your stay here as I have.

~Beloot

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide