Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[EU] Skilled Duo Queue Parters Wanted

Creator: Vapora Dark January 20, 2012 1:11pm
1 2
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 28, 2012 3:07am | Report
@Vapora

so you have only 1 champion for mid? well mmmmmkaaaaaaaay again

but alright i get your point

i for example suck with ranged ad carrys. only one i play atm is sivir as she is op, nerfs incoming for sure :P

so if team gets arranged the way that i have to play ranged ad and sivir taken or banned then well i hope graves is up, else my botlane is hard to play

so i hope for people to not let me go bot
i do however play ashe and graves every now and then to have a champ for this situation where i am forced to play that role
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 12:54pm | Report
fifolek wrote:

@Vapora

so you have only 1 champion for mid? well mmmmmkaaaaaaaay again

but alright i get your point

i for example suck with ranged ad carrys. only one i play atm is sivir as she is op, nerfs incoming for sure :P

so if team gets arranged the way that i have to play ranged ad and sivir taken or banned then well i hope graves is up, else my botlane is hard to play

so i hope for people to not let me go bot
i do however play ashe and graves every now and then to have a champ for this situation where i am forced to play that role

I've got three champions for mid. Warwick, Morgana and Talon. Warwick was taken, Morgana and I think Talon too had been banned. Was just bad luck.

I suck at jungling tbh. Maybe I just gank at bad times, but I never seem to be able to gank without them running away taking little to no damage.

Graves #1, ueheheheheh. I've only been using Graves in ranked for a short time now, but I can't tell you how many times I've gotten kills with Flash, dash, Q, R, before they had time to react. I like playing AD carry when I have good teams, but I fail completely when the tanks run away because they're afraid they might die and then I get focused by their team.
Taneren
<Member>
Taneren's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2012 2:33pm | Report

Wait until you see me use WW

Oh, I did :3 .. As Anivia ^.^
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2012 2:00pm | Report
Taneren wrote:

Oh, I did :3 .. As Anivia ^.^

I think I could actually beat her if I had a second go... The fact that it involves using my ult twice to get one kill though just demotivates me. :(
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide