Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tactical Gaming is Recruiting!

Creator: garrett v1 December 10, 2010 6:19pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
garrett v1
<Member>
garrett v1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2010 6:19pm | Report
Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.
garrett v1
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2010 1:39pm | Report
We are recruiting all skill levels...can't wait to play with some of you.
shinussiel
<Member>
shinussiel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2010 2:12pm | Report
I just registered with you guys and I hope to play with you soon :)
Made by Scrax
Check out my Renekton Guide (Under Construction)
garrett v1
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 6:47am | Report
Can't wait to play with you Shin.

Still recruiting...if anyone has any questions either leave them here, hit me up in game, or message me on xfire (garrettowns).
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 6:54am | Report
To be honest, I have spoken with quite a few people about joining their 'clan' and such. The first group...none of them even seem to be playing anymore. The second is just me and another person putting together some friends to practice for ranked. I would love to play with you all though and see where it goes from there (in-game name same as MOBA).
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
TG Oneshot
<Member>
TG Oneshot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 7:20am | Report
We are a group of individuals totaling to approximately 1700 members across games on all consoles and pc including battlefield, halo, COD, and we just created a section of our community for League of Legends. Although we are relatively new to the game and havent been playing it for long, we are trying to become better at the game as a community. We are not just some clan who isnt interested in the game anymore, you can be assured on that. I would suggest you try it out and join with us for a little bit and see how you like it.
-TG Oneshot
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 7:22am | Report
Wow, that vast? Very nice. Definitely puts a new outlook on it because I'm moving around looking for games all the time.

The site is also quite impressive and I have made a submission.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
TG Oneshot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 7:40am | Report
Like personally I have been in the clan for 2 years although its been out since 2004. i started out in Endwar division (division is a game that we support), then moved to Halo for a long time, and now just moved over to our brand new opened division for League of Legends. Ive never seen anyone not come in to TG and make at least a couple new friends.
TG Oneshot
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 7:41am | Report
as of right now when i just checked their is 1655 members, but most are in call of duty division :p
garrett v1
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2010 8:19am | Report
Yeah our league of legends division may not have to many at this time be we are growing fast! Join up if you just want to have a good time and don't have to worry about jerks in solo queue.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide