Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

2015 EU LCS Summer Split Thread!

Creator: Vynertje May 14, 2015 6:56am
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 2:16pm | Report
Gambit finish first place thats my only prediction.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 2:48pm | Report
No North America thread?

Sorry I don't cover irrelevant regions.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 2:54pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Lol the burn but i love watching na its llike watching trick2g's bronze sub wars.
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 3:02pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

What's that? You don't have an international championship? We can't hear you over the sound of international victory.

Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 3:22pm | Report

What's that? You don't have an international championship? We can't hear you over the sound of international victory.

Yeah because IEM's are the most representative tournaments ever, it's not like the teams that go there are decided by fan votes or something and where the finals aren't even BO5's. The production value of IEM's is so low it made me cry. Not to forget lol TSM is just as much an EU team as an NA team. Get your own talents scrub.

Also, it's not like EU is the only one of the two that actually managed to win a riot-hosted tournament. What's the last time you showed up at worlds? Oh wait, you didn't!

Oh and can you please remind me, what was the last time when NA LCS had a contender for first place that was not called TSM or C9? Oh sorry, I forgot. That was Spring 2013 when C9 wasn't even qualified for NALCS yet and when there was only TSM. I couldn't remember over all the top teams we had over here.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 3:25pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Yeah because IEM's are the most representative tournaments ever, it's not like the teams that go there are decided by fan votes or something and where the finals aren't even BO5's. The production value of IEM's is so low it made me cry.

Also, it's not like EU is the only one of the two that actually managed to win a riot-hosted tournament. What's the last time you showed up at worlds? Oh wait, you didn't!
To be fair eu won worlds when league was alot less competitive... it was new then
BigBoxGamer
<Member>
BigBoxGamer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 3:27pm | Report
I heard the History channel is going to start airing LCS EU, because that's all EU fans ever talk about.
Short Term Goals: Silver/Gold/Platinum || Long Term Goals: Diamond/Master/Challenger
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 3:32pm | Report
I heard the History channel is going to start airing LCS EU, because that's all EU fans ever talk about.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that what, one week ago was already considered ripe for the history channel when we just woop'd your "best shot at winning a major international tournament ever" and "70% guaranteed 2nd place team" (LOL).

We also have a channel for you, it only airs fairy tales and some other mediocre (European) shows like CLG, Bjergsen and Santorin.

Cooper112 wrote:
To be fair eu won worlds when league was alot less competitive... it was new then

To be fair, closest NA ever got to winning a world championship was winning a single game during a BO5 in the quarter finals.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 3:54pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that what, one week ago was already considered ripe for the history channel when we just woop'd your "best shot at winning a major international tournament ever" and "70% guaranteed 2nd place team" (LOL).

We also have a channel for you, it only airs fairy tales and some other mediocre (European) shows like CLG, Bjergsen and Santorin.

To be fair, closest NA ever got to winning a world championship was winning a single game during a BO5 in the quarter finals.
Thats nice still does not give any credit to eu s1 worlds was a joke.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2015 4:00pm | Report
Mods should rename this thread to NA / EU TRASH TALK THREAD roflmao
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide