Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

DarkPercy trying to reach the Diamonds >_<!

Creator: DarkPercy March 8, 2013 4:44pm
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 10:26am | Report
man I'm gonna fall into severe depression or something holy ****. Playing soloQ all day makes a person insane. Like, I'm losing my mind. I wanna just lay somewhere and die. The stupidness holy ****. Do I even need to provide examples? I'm sure you know...

okay okay I'll give you one so you can at least laugh: Sivir goes 4/3 in laning phase, teamkills are 15/18 for them (I was 4/2/2 at that point, our mid lane was feeding their mid).

Suddenly she starts insulting everyone on the team, says ''remember you all lost your lane'', recalls and stays in the spawn pool until the end the game. Then we proceed to do a 4v5 fight and almost win and she says ''don't worry I'm not wasting my time, I'm eating.''

I want to find this guy in real life and give him a hug

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 11:22am | Report
*Special post*

24th August 2013 - TookiTooki, the last survivor

I am here, isolated in my locked chamber, all alone, looking at the wall from very close as my head has been leaning against it for quite a disturbingly long time now. The repetitive music is washing my brain but I have no force left in my body to stop it. Something has already taken all of it away from me.

I can feel that something sapping my forces. It is turning any happiness of living and hope in humanity I have into anger, sadness, frustration, false hopes, disappointment and self-hatred. I'm not sure how long I will last until I fall on the ground.

That... thing... it.... it is the Devil's work. It corrupts my soul, destroys my mind piece by piece and kills me from inside. I think it will not take much longer before I become possessed by some kind of evil force and become a psycho crazy murderer.

The worse is that it's like a drug. It's terrible for you but you can't get enough of it anyways. Every failure forces you to try again mindlessly. Obviously, all you do is fail again and again.

I am fighting, inside of me, against this force that makes me want to continue. I need to stop. Other things in my life are calling for attention...

If there is a god anywhere in this world, his punishment for humans is definitely League of Legends' solo queue ranked games.

Writing this was fun and helped me clear my mind from the frustration of The Devil's Work SoloQ.

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 11:51am | Report
GURL we can play norms later if you want i need to practice my krama jangl and akali cuz i just bought her

and vapora you dont know what a krama is cuz you dont play with the pros like me
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2013 3:33pm | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Actually, i think Insoy was the one who originally came up with the build. Vapora just promoted it. Correct me if im wrong tho.

Actually Dominion players Knew the Core of the Build a long Time Ago and techincally I used that build Before Insoy if my memoriy is right :P
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2013 7:29pm | Report

>:DDD. Not sure why but I went through it and I don't care if I lose anymore and I feel like I notice my mistakes a lot more and that I'm improving. I'm starting to get somewhat good at Lee top (finally).

99 points tho l0l thx rito i love u rly i do

Made by -NA- Veng Lmfao
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2013 7:46pm | Report
when are we gonna duo you clearly need me to carry you to diamond 4 cuz you cant get there yourself, 99lp too strong
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2013 11:13pm | Report
hmmmmm

perhaps i should start playing ranked so i can get to high elo so i can duo with you so you won't feel so stressed.

DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 8:06am | Report
yus ples.
Nighthawk:

quit flirting with my waifu

or i'll fight you

TO THE DEATH

DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2013 7:29pm | Report

yay
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2013 8:52am | Report
Ahruu wrote:

Actually, i think Insoy was the one who originally came up with the build. Vapora just promoted it. Correct me if im wrong tho.

Correct. I already knew about Hydra > BT before learning about Insoy and his build, but he was the one who introduced me to the Youmuu's IE combo. And we both started skipping lifesteal and tankiness more or less at the same time, without copying the other. :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide