Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

HEY ITS TALON ON HIS WAY TO CHALLENGER

Creator: Vapora Dark May 26, 2014 11:10am
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 2:38pm | Report

We should totally 1v1 some time. Not that I'm serious when I say Talon counters Riven, I've always considered her pretty much the hardest Talon counter. But I win the lane basically every single time now, and I wanna see if I could beat you too. :^)

I can't say I have much experience with the matchup but the times I did play it it felt rather easy. I don't really see Riven losing unless she screws up really hard :o
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 4:14pm | Report
I'd explain the mistakes every single Riven seems to make, but then you'd probably be smart enough to avoid making them too. :P We'll see.

Played pretty bad 'cuz Lee + Kat were practically 2v1'ing me on mid lane and I went on tilt, but played well enough to carry.

Northernslayer
<Member>
Northernslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2014 6:00pm | Report
riven>talon IF riven don't build normal riven build and go full counter talon build xD
To be honest, most people can kill talon if they stack omen with a thornmail with lifesteal item lol, then again no one does that unless in 1v1 game.
The most of time talon win against "counters" since its not hard to outplay as, some match up ⇩
-diana, start flask or beed and pots, roam after boots, all in at 6, again at 9, burst at 13--- (depend on rune and build )get 40-50 armorpen and should be gg after.
-riven, normal, you should snowball long as you don't try to pick a fight in minion wave or really early, all in at 6.
-lee, normal start, good idea to bring movement rune/mastery, dodge q, farm w, you should't die in lane unless that lee's maxing e and getting early armour (cloth 5 start) or jungle camp (rare) and if he rush hydra you won lane since he's gonna be squishy. Care of Lv 2 cheese with q e.
-yasuo, normal build, get a defence item or like vapora, get tri and cleaver so he can't burst you down 20 min in the game. e dodge and onto yasuo then combo when he use 3rd tornado q at you, use e on minion if he try to e-q you.
-rene and garen (or other low damage after rotation bruiser) , go hydra and bt, long as you don't try to pick a fight, should be just farm lane, you should be able to out scale mid/late game long as their adc's not uber fed, roam bot after mobility boots.
-swain vlad mord (heal/shield mage) wait for the most damaging spell on minion(e.g vlad q, morde e, swain w) then all in and trade often in early game 3-7 as all 3 is weak then, you WILL lose mid game if you try to kill them after seeker/hp item, but you can 1-shot again late game (silence op eh?)
-ap sion, this one is rare but annoying as hell(was asking vapora on what to do if jg camp with ap sion) start flask or beed, rush hydra since you need the lifesteal, early game play safe since sion snowball extremely hard and call mia after he got boots, tie the cs if you can and you should win teamfight with the aoe, also tell adc to focus the shield down and switch target right after (might be bit tricky for some adc).

-Diamond Talon main xD (and btw, checkout vapora guide if you haven't, pretty good)
-Northern
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2014 2:17pm | Report
Another game ruined by ridiculously high ping. Weird thing is, 3 out of the 4 games where I was lagging ridiculously hard, there was a WW in the game. I think certain champions are making me lag at times... :/

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 12:32pm | Report
no ww on either team = win

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2014 5:51pm | Report

forgot to screenshot but here's missmaw's screenshot. i got 34 LP.

So in this game, after noticing the enemy team had Orianna and Graves, I decided the perfect champion for the situation would be Talon, because Talon counters Orianna and Graves is an ADC, which Talon kills very easily, so team fights would be very easy with me killing Graves.

I decided to start Long Sword and 3 HP pots because Orianna had no tankiness from runes or masteries, so I decided the smart thing to do in that situation was kill her. So I laned for a bit and killed her, but she killed me too because **** exhaust, who the hell takes that on a ****ing mid laner the dumbf ucking btichsfrahiphyr.

I then proceeded to lose lane because exhaust combined with Seeker's armguard is ****ing GAY AS ****, but then I ganked bot and killed people and got Last Whisper and went mid and killed Oriana, and then I was very strong, and then I killed everyone and they surrendered after I killed lots of people.

Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 3:38am | Report

i got 34 LP.

$$$$$$
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 7:51am | Report
these games never happened

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 10:07am | Report
Skipped promos and gold 4.

Also my MMR is pretty ****in high, think it's almost as high as my main.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2014 12:01pm | Report

mfw this account has more pentas than quadras

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide