Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1

Creator: Joxuu October 7, 2013 11:26am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 4:18am | Report
The struggle

Had really bad start as I ended up trading 1-1 for laners like 2 times so I fell behind a lot compared to the enemy jungler. Got a triple kill when I counter ganked bot lane once so I got back into the game. the score was pretty even throughout the game but it never really felt like a close game. We controlled objectives and map as we wished.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 9:27am | Report
Internet problems so I lost 1 game. I got dc'd in the middle of a gank and couldn't reconnect to the game for the following 5 minutes.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2015 4:43am | Report
I hope this was the last Kassadin top lane I will ever face again as Gnar

That lane was so boring and I couldn't do much early game. It was kinda surprising how well Kassadin traded against AA + Q poke. Lost in minions due the Teleport advantage and Rengar sort of just decided to tax 2 minion waves without ganking. I got two good solo kills on Kassadin. the first one was just all about Kass underestimating my damage. Second one was 1v2 situation but the enemy Shaco was low so he sort of baited Kassadin to initiate to a bad position so he just died and Rengar cleaned up Shaco afterwards.

My team won every lane so we won by surrender vote.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2015 5:30am | Report

Bot lane went godlike after 1 succesful gank so I could just focus on mid and top (mostly mid). Never really let Jarvan IV get his buffs or farm either so he fell behind and couldn't help the laners that much. Overall a one sided stomp.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2015 8:21am | Report
This is pretty much the reason why I opt to not play ADC in soloQ

The only thing Annie did during the entire laning phase was throw 1 Q and 1 W. That's it. Annie got caught twice and went 0-2. I got 2-0 from 1v1 kills of the Kalista but then we had no wards for Vi who saw the bot lane as the only threat after Fiora lost to Nasus and Swain was just never in lane.

Second game lost due teammates flamed jungler for doing bad to the point the jungler started intentionally feeding, even tough we were leading 18-12

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 4, 2015 10:35am | Report
Won 2 but every single game today have been really tiring so I'll just stop due I think my performance would suffer but I'm 1 win away from D5 promotions.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2015 5:17am | Report
This champion \(OwO)/

+19 instead of the default +26 I've had for a long time... 1 more game for promotions I guess. Their last pick picked Jax into Vladimir for reason or another so I never really had any problems. Nidalee tried to camp the lane but fed me even more by dying 2 times.

I got WotA really quickly along with Zhonya's so I knew I could 1v2 anyone from their team, so I decided to stay at top lane. (I 1 bursted Ahri once with just Q + E + W, looked funny :d). They sort of realized it's only going to get worse after losing a mid lane team fight so they surrendered.

I have to improve my vision control and warding overall for top lane because junglers seem to pay a lot of attention to Vladimir top. Can't really complain about being babysited if I have poor vision control.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2015 6:44am | Report

This game felt like 1v5. I got summoners + kill/assist for every lane during the first minutes but the laners fell behind way too much. We needed to win early game / laning phase with the strong laners we had but quite the opposite happend and mid game team fights were just impossible due we had no proper wave clear or something to deal with the Nida + Ori siege.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2015 7:19am | Report
Finally diamond promotions.

Game started out kinda bad because I sort of invaded alone and I was forced to use Flash. Vi took advantage of it and I died once to her gank but I traded 1-1 anyways so I was cool with it. I got Pickaxe advanage over vamp scepter and Thresh forced a fight in really good position so I got double kill. Lane was pretty much over but we cheesed 1 more kill by making a brush trap.

I was pretty fed at this point, just like rest of the team so we just forced mid and top inhibitors without any kind of contest and they surrendered soon after.

Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2015 7:58am | Report
Gratz and good luck!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide