Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1

Creator: Joxuu October 7, 2013 11:26am
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 8:42am | Report
Did they fix the win 13 lose 37 hole in D5, for this latest patch? If they did, i'll spam soloQ SOO much this season haha
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2015 9:17am | Report
Nope, they didn't :/

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2015 9:53am | Report
I'll call it quits or at least keeping a long break.

I will just continue smurfing shenanigans. Maybe trying to get Teemo account to diamond.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2015 12:45pm | Report
Started ranked again. I have found some hope through duoQ with Wayne lately and GMD + Missmaw occasionally. Knowing at least 1 lane has a brain really helps me out as a jungler. I can just focus on helping the underdog lanes so we will usually get to mid game team fights at least.

|

Those games look like I carried them but there is the other side of the coin too.

|

But yeah, I'll resume my ranked journey with this post. I'm currently at 57LP and the goal is diamond IV at the moment.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2015 2:01pm | Report

I was sort of forced to support based on lane preferences so I first picked Lucian and Wayne ended up playing ADC. Enemies picked Karma + Ashe which pretty much meant we would never be able to leave our turret. Skarner got rest of the lanes going and we pulled off a trade in the bot lane where Karma finished Wayne but he got a kill on Ashe so we came up ahead.

The lane tilted our way when their bot lane dove me with Jarvan IV so our Kennen could just tp behind them and just ultimate for clean up. Kennen got 2 and Wayne got 1 kill. Rest of the game was just stomp because we had lanes so far ahead.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2015 7:50am | Report
I'm getting out

DuoQ games with Wayne

Gladium 81
<Member>
Gladium 81's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2015 8:33am | Report
nice
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 4:27am | Report
So close yet so far

LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 5:10am | Report
You are almost out of the D5 hole, good luck Joxuu! ^_^

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 15, 2015 5:12am | Report
thanks c:

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide