Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

LoliconPriest aka. xIchi Rankedstories...

Creator: xIchi January 14, 2013 2:29pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2013 12:25pm | Report
www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest -- Online! --- German DuoQ with Asiandary

Supporting as Lux again

And Ryze... Nunu? No, Ryze...Conclusion:
Well we wanted to do a triple swap.
Seems like Nunu dced in the champ selection and our swap completely failed. I went Ryze mid with support runes and masteries and I still got ahead in CS.
The whole enemy team was so bad. srsly. Just like the Lux game, we coulda won but my team just sucked.
Nunu never reconected.
Our Cait was actually pretty good... but 4v5 with that headstart of theirs with 0 - 4 was impossible q.q

SoloQ - Akali MidConclusion:
So I just went Akali mid and stole my lastpicks mid pick. Since he and me picked at the same time.
Nvm, tho he picked Support Elise and told us he sucks at supporting. It was kay.
So I got a jungle Cho Gath, and as I already mentioned somewhere, AP Cho Gath cannot carry.
And I won! So guess what? It was a ****ing tank Cho Gath! YEHAA.
Somehow I feel like if you play Champions the right way, they deal more dmg (e.g. Tank Cho Gath, Support Leona / Nunu).
Anyway Botlane raped, Mid was on par until I outplayed him. And Top was I do not know what happened there, Wu had no presence at all, still he did was a Wu has to do. Be a monkey and distract them while we take Inhib xD

Oh Riot, what are you doing, why do I have 1525Elo after the game but 1528 in my Profile. Are you trying to be nice?

Todays Broadcast of 2 Hours:

xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 24, 2013 12:51pm | Report
www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest -- German 3s Ranked! -- ONLINE

Thresh, hehe :D

Conclusion:
We were lucky? Well maybe, but we pwned! Nothing much to say. We just stomped.

After first time Thresh Jungle in a Ranked Game, where I got invaded and my team later blamed me that I suck tho I outjungled enemy Cho Gath so hard even after the invade and dying to the redbuff lol.
Well it was my first time jungling with Thresh so I had quite the problems. But ganking is soooo gud!.
To compensate the loss, I started another Ranked with Lee Sin Jungle. Went totally tanky and my Rumble got fed like hell. I love runnign around almost beeing invincible and dashing to everything with Lee Sin's W!
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2013 12:22pm | Report
Stream ON! www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest SoloQ
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 26, 2013 9:48am | Report
Stream ON! www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest -- German DuoQ with Asiandary!
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 5:12pm | Report
Stream ON SoloQ: www.strawhatbro.net/xIchi

After the New League system I started in Divion III Gold, and then I derped and dropped into Divions IV Gold.

The game you are currently seeing on the stream is the one to get into my promotion series best of 5 to get back to my gold III....

So, the first Akali game was to 98LP. Pretty easy. The second Akali game brought me into my promotion matches, even easier. Karthus forced me into a farm lane, sadly he was unable to farm so I outfarmed him by 2x of his farm.

Then my first promotion match. Since I had such a good run with Akali, why not play her again?
But there were 2 premades who insisted on going Mid and Jungle, I actually forgot that I can still go top with Akali and picked Caitlyn. Bottom lane was actually our win. My Lulu warned me beforehand that this Varus is pretty good. Well he wasn't that good, but his Jungler got me 2 times and I became more and more useless.
No problem, the premate kept their promise and Lux was so strong she could 3/4HP instanuke the enemy Varus. But I could never get any assist on that, so I just tried to farm and got back into the game, slowly.
Meanwhile we were starting to throw, Gragas poke, unbelievable, was stronger than our Lux' poke, Lee and I started to get down to 50%HP really quicky, and since we had a stalemate for so long, Xin just engaged while Lee and I were not nearby, leading into enemy ace.

After quite some flame from Lulu towards Xin and Lux and from Xin towards me and Lee for beeing useless we got ourselves together.
We did Nashor and I finished my GA, as well as I started doing kills.
At the end of the game I even got rampage (?)

My LoL crashes after every game, so I cannot really take pictures..
Anyway, the Videos I post (past Broadcasts) only last for a certain time, so don't be sad if they ar enot aviable anymore later :)
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 2:21am | Report
New day, and hopefully no new luck hihi :D
www.strawhatbro.net/xIchi // www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest

1 Win, 2 to play, I hope I win my next promotion match!

BAM I am back to my Gold Divions 3. Actually I hoped to skip that but nvm :P.

The Xin game gave me high hopes, but AD Kennen just pwned my bottom lane. And then we started a Dragon without Smite and lost it to a 3v1 vs Galio...
Not much to say, just that Dragoncall was kinda stupid and cost us most of the game. Also Nidalee was just going Warmogs and ran trough our whole team without problems lol...

The 2nd game was Akali, if you look at the statts you might think that this game was easy.
No. I was not sure wether Jax/Elise/Kha were Top/Mid/Jungle. So I picked armor runes and went top.
BAM Elise, bad luck she killed me on 3 minutes.
So I swapped with Kassadin and went mid but instantly got ganked. Almost killed Jax and managed to juke away from Kha. My Vi was smart enough to let mid and top cold and snowball bottom.
Later on I went with her bottom and we just 4 man ganked that lane all day. Kha could not do anything, he was rushing Manamune and just had that Tear of Goddess. So we nuked him with our assasination power, Kassa+Akali.
After that I got even stronger and stronger, was godlike and just killed everything. Elise started to get mad at me and I hade quite some fun talking about her beeing smart in the all chat lol..

TL;DR Version:

I got back into Gold Divions 3

Xin Game: 0:00 till 40:00
Akali Game: 40:00 - rest
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 3:27am | Report
you forgot that I carried your heavy *** yesterday :3

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2013 3:45am | Report
Totally, it is cause of me that I repell the ******s that you attract, ******magnet koksei :P
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2013 2:20pm | Report
Update after a long time.

Gold II, Promo to Gold I.

1 more win to go. 2 trys for that.

Watch me and maw on the best stream EU:
www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest
Jovy
<Admin>