Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lord Kesharq trip down 3v3 and 5v5 lane...

Creator: Lord Kesharq May 17, 2013 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Lord Kesharq's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 2:34am | Report
A Preseason Game

ADC game here, picked Lucian and i believe i did pretty well, defo with the odd choice of support i had in the form of Irelia.

Was able to keep my deaths down (i only died 5 time to Master Yi lol, never once to any other member of there team) and got a good amount of kills to despite the 9 ***its (aka oops sorry i didnt mean to take that kill) all of which lrelia took.

Only real trouble we had this game was there yi, damn annoying champ was able to get fed and was pretty much 1 shoting me whenever he got the chance (aka my 5 deaths -_-).

Also check out that Annie LOL.
Current League Goals:

Reach 1000 Normal Wins (Done)
Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

(ty to Ninja Trigger for the sic)
Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 2:40am | Report
A Preseason Game

Lost my following game after the last one, nothing speical just got out played as Soraka support.

Then had this game, got to go mid and picked to go to Talon against there mid lane Poppy and LOL its the Annie player from before GG.

As you can see i had a field day here LOL, best Talon game in ages for sure, there Veigar also came mid to try and stop me but i was too fed and hammered him too giving me more kills (while my team mates took out Poppy for more free kills).

My only death came to a tower shot ! -_-.

(also Veigar 0 armour againt Talon....LOL)
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2014 9:48pm | Report
Quick update:

Made it up to 89LP and was in sight of promo when in my last game my net crashed...was able to get back into the game but it was too late, so now down to 70 LP again, going to play 2 more ranked games tonight and see if i can get to promo or at last back to 80-90 LP.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 2:11am | Report
Quick Update:

And so my charge to Promo ended in failure....played 5 games...only won 1, now back down to 46 LP from 89LP when i started playing tonight...****

G1 - Lost (outplayed)
G2 - Lost (troll) - 20 LP
G3 - Won
G4 - Lost (flameing team mate who then trolled) - 25 lp (wtf!)
G5 - lost (****ing ****** who just ran around in our base all game cos he didnt like that our adc Sivir started with a doran blade ...yes i kid you not...he then also started telling the other team where we are on the map ect and UGH **** you !. (-21 LP)

SO pissed off with ranked atm...i got so so so close to Promo and then i hit this **** -_- and to make it worse my MMR must be pretty **** as i only win 18,19 LP atm but lose like 20-25LP...its just NOT cool guys.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 2:23am | Report
A Preseason Game

Jungle game here, solo play. Got to jungle and as i recantly brought Yorick i thought i would use him for a change (Using a build i got from here on mobafire, with a slight edit to it to make it usable in the jungle..also my team wanted a tanky jungle).

Over all pretty pleased with this game, annoyed i went over 5 deaths but that final death was to the baron lol.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 2:30am | Report
A Preseason Game

Duo game here with Fancifulphoenyx (she was last pick but mains adc so went with support Ashe. I got to jungle again and this time went with Fiddlesticks.

As you can see, beautiful game here, our Draven player was a monster and smashed all in his path, within 13 minutes and only 1 gank from me bot lane was inside the other teams base and had already took out one of the big crystal defecne towers lol.

Then we went all mid, here i was able to pick up a kill (also a death!) which we than also smashed down in record time while the other team compleatly fell apart with none of them trying to stop us...we just pushed down the final tower and ended it.

17 minutes...i think that is a new record ^^
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 2:38am | Report
A Preseason Game

LOL at the start of this game my team were like "pick a tanky support" so i said i have Galio....none of them seemed to happy about that but then BOOM xD (yes we had Twisted Fate as a ADC...grrrr).

Well by the end of this game, i was being hailed as the best support EUW xD and people say that Galio is bad atm!.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 2:43am | Report
A Preseason Game

Oops i did it again (8) Support game here with [[soraka] (this game is from today, being the one i was able to win). Once again the game started with people complaining that i picked a "weak" support pick...by the end of the game i was again called the best support EUW lol.

In just 21 minutes we made the othe teams ADC rage quit, there mid cry, and smashed up there bot lane lol, even there Evelynn who had been at the start saying she would own us solo had shut up ^^.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 2:47am | Report
A Preseason Game

Support game here, this being on of the ones i lost today and remembered to take a pic off. As you can see i didnt do very good here, died to much. This game was not helpped by our Trolling jungler who nevered ganked bot lane while the other teams bot lane got 8 YES 8 ganks in 15 minutes. The lack of SS or pings also didnt help much.

(note i did buy pink wards but they didnt do much)

Lee pretty much ruined us on his own as the whole team was fighting, and with him never ganking bot there bot lane steam rollered us badly.
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

Lord Kesharq
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 2:49am | Report
also in that last game our Teemo lost to there Darius.....i thought teemo countered him? O_O..
Current League Goals:

Reach 2000 Normal Wins
Reach Gold Tier (S6)

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide