Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MrCuddowls' Ranked Journey To Gold

Creator: MrCuddowls September 13, 2012 1:02pm
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 10:33am | Report
^
no you would've died anyway lol

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 10:38am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:
GAME 4

Current ELO: 1238

Played Riven top vs Ashe and Rammus and did well. Had Xin gank a couple of times. I died because Leblanc still had enough burst to kill me. Overall i did a lot better. I missed some cs because i got disconnected because someone pulled the Ethernet :/

Your grooveshark. I like it.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 10:45am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

I'm not seeing how flash gives lane presence. It gives about as much lane presence as CV, 0. I don't play a passive soraka, I play her fairly aggressive, spamming E and encouraging trades.

Flash allows you to play more aggressively, which will give you laning pressence. If you don't have flash, any smart bottom lane will punish you severely for it. If you go aggressive without flash and get stunned as Soraka, you're a sitting duck.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 10:57am | Report
I used to run Heal/ Exhaust+ Clairvoyance on support Blitzcrank. worked on certain ocasions, namely facing passive supports and bad ganking junglers. also, you will work as bait instead of your own carry, allowing for a better outcome.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 11:09am | Report
Khazem wrote:

Flash allows you to play more aggressively, which will give you laning pressence. If you don't have flash, any smart bottom lane will punish you severely for it. If you go aggressive without flash and get stunned as Soraka, you're a sitting duck.

or you could just sack up and play aggressive without it. I don't think you need flash to play aggressive
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 11:57am | Report
GAME 6

Current ELO: 1245

So this game i was forced to go top Katarina having said im going mid a million times. So i was already pretty ****ing mad. Then i got ganked at which point i was raging. I started playing like an idiot. Luckily the other team started throwing hard and we got the advantage. I still got targeted a lot, and i was going in at stupid times so ya. Still won
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 12:49pm | Report
GAME 7

Current ELO: 1283

Welp this is the first game where i truly had fun in ranked. I did dc for about 5 or 6 minutes but i was winning lane so ****ing hard that it didnt even matter. I went kayle mid and completely destroyed Veigar. First time I died was when there entire team came mid to gank me. Other 2 deaths arnt really worth calling deaths since both were me tanking towers :/
Any i had a lot of fun beating the **** out of veigar (he actually rushed a frozen heart to try and counter me). So all i have left to say is that im on my way to gold and i wont stop. Thanks for all the support everyone
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 1:00pm | Report
Cuddowls, can I be the first to say that your attitide is REALLY ****ING BAD? :D
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 1:01pm | Report

Cuddowls, can I be the first to say that your attitide is REALLY ****ING BAD? :D

lol ya i guess im being really cocky.
Ill stop that now
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2012 1:03pm | Report
Good idea :)

Friendlyness = teamwork
Teamwork = winning

Also, no one likes the typical 'lol you guys suck we stomped you' kinda person, I report them even if they're on my team insulting the enemy.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide