Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OGN 2015 Preseason

Creator: I want to be a Blitzball December 11, 2014 2:38am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 3:14pm | Report
SSW!
SSW!
SSW!

Basically MOBAFire.
I want to be a Blitzball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2014 8:15pm | Report
Every team that hasn't won an IEM is chosen by fanvote, reason why a team like KT B even got there last year.

Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 4:35am | Report
On the topic of Impact. He might have chosen to leave because of the duel with Ggoong he lost. If you haven't seen it, watch the duel between Impact's Lissandra and Ggoong's Kassadin. I mean come on, something like that has to be career breaking. But more likely because Marin would have become the starter anyway and he had no reason to stay anymore.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 5:41am | Report
I doubt getting outplayed once was the reason he decided to leave. :P
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 6:02am | Report
We all know how career breaking those duels can be. Not gonna mention Ryu. Especially if it happens against Faker, or Ggoong for that matter. He's easily the 2nd best mid in Korea and probably able to tie with Faker in some games. Anyone remember what happened to Ambition after OGN Spring 2013?

Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 7:56pm | Report
SKT1 in theory should dominate again with alot of best mid's going to China but we will see Korea is pretty good at making and Finding talent.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2014 5:55am | Report
We all know how career breaking those duels can be. Not gonna mention Ryu. Especially if it happens against Faker, or Ggoong for that matter. He's easily the 2nd best mid in Korea and probably able to tie with Faker in some games. Anyone remember what happened to Ambition after OGN Spring 2013?

Ryu's case was different, he lost a mirror duel in which he had 4x more HP than his opponent. The fact that that affected him to the point where he never played to his previous level ever again is to do with his character, getting so utterly outplayed like that crushed him. That doesn't mean you can say any outplay is going to crush a player and make them play worse thereafter. Not to mention that in Ggoong's outplay, he started off the duel with just 80% HP as opposed to 20% HP, and it was still an incredibly close duel, where Ggoong survived with like 30 HP. As opposed to Faker starting off with 20% HP and ending with 10% HP.

So yeah, I sincerely doubt that was the reason he left. Everyone knows Marin was gonna be the starter anyway, and outplays aren't generally "career breaking". Impact just left because he wants to find a team he can be a starter on before everyone has their rosters locked in.
1 2

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide