Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 12:36pm | Report
idk, maybe to counter gragas ult :DD
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 12:43pm | Report
Go dodge a champion select vapora, do not go down xD
"No way - Never - Can't cut it off before I've even had a chance to use it once!"
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 12:46pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Why the hell would Jinx ever get mercurial? Lol.

Beats me, but she was ******ed.

At like the last 2 minutes me and her were top near the second tower while the rest of our team were mid, and I had a ward in the blue brush and could see Gragas there. I realized the tower had about 10% HP so I pinged Jinx to destroy it with me. She didn't follow and I ended up soloing the tower while Gragas closed in on me, and I saw Trynd coming too. So I thought "**** this i'm out" and started to leave, but Gragas E'd in and ulted me back again, and I ended up dying. Jinx flamed me for getting caught, then went mid.

I said "just hold the base, don't fight, wait for me to revive and we can win". Jinx somehow got caught by Varus ( wtf she had scimitar? ) in our base, they didn't tower-dive her or anything, she just somehow died to him. Then our team tried to fight even though I'd said not to and it was now 3v5, and they all died but the enemy team was low. I decided to go for the 20% HP Trynd first assuming his ult would be down, only it wasn't, so I died to him and 2 others who got near me. Then Jinx and Nami started flaming me for "throwing".

gg afk
Soulzyy
<Member>
Soulzyy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 4:05pm | Report

Beats me, but she was ******ed.

At like the last 2 minutes me and her were top near the second tower while the rest of our team were mid, and I had a ward in the blue brush and could see Gragas there. I realized the tower had about 10% HP so I pinged Jinx to destroy it with me. She didn't follow and I ended up soloing the tower while Gragas closed in on me, and I saw Trynd coming too. So I thought "**** this i'm out" and started to leave, but Gragas E'd in and ulted me back again, and I ended up dying. Jinx flamed me for getting caught, then went mid.

I said "just hold the base, don't fight, wait for me to revive and we can win". Jinx somehow got caught by Varus ( wtf she had scimitar? ) in our base, they didn't tower-dive her or anything, she just somehow died to him. Then our team tried to fight even though I'd said not to and it was now 3v5, and they all died but the enemy team was low. I decided to go for the 20% HP Trynd first assuming his ult would be down, only it wasn't, so I died to him and 2 others who got near me. Then Jinx and Nami started flaming me for "throwing".

gg afk

dont call ur teammates ******ed man thats not nice
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 4:20pm | Report
Lee Sin is so fun.

I'm not sure how Eve got fed when I killed her at her blue, then proceeded to take every single one of her buffs as well as the occasional small camp, but in the end it didn't really matter because their voli rage quit.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:03pm | Report

I'm beginning to like jungling...
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 5:51pm | Report

We were winning but we threw it because as we destroyed their inhib and went back, and their Irelia + Skarner chased me, Zyra, and Renek, who was 20% HP. They caught Zyra and killed her and were on Renek ( I was 70% HP still ), so I walked towards the 2 and E'd them, and they started focusing me instead. Which was fine because I had wards and W to escape with. But Renekton thought I was in trouble... and tried to save me after I'd just saved him. The end result of the whole ordeal was me dying, Renekton having to recall with about 50 HP, and them getting a free baron. Followed by Corki getting caught trying to solo steal their blue, which ended up getting them 2 inhibitors.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 6:23pm | Report

Going for the last game of the night now.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 7:18pm | Report
da throwz :(

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2013 8:00pm | Report

Going for the last game of the night now.

I lied.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide