Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2015 4:34pm | Report
get ur own

Played 3 more games today, I guess I'll play the last 3 tomorrow.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2015 4:36pm | Report
There we go.

I should have just let my team lose that last one. I was hoping to get into silver to have more time to boost my MMR...
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2015 4:15pm | Report

Damn top lane Talon is so fun when it works out.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 1:09pm | Report
Just hit Diamond on my main account.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 5, 2015 2:44pm | Report
Bronzie update:

My MMR is around plat 2-1, I've been dodging a ****load of games to keep my LP down to prevent myself getting promoted. At one point I had -100 LP in gold 3 lolz. I'm trying not to reach promos because when I was dodging out of gold 5 promos it eventually just promoted me directly after hitting 100 LP rather than making me go through promos, so I'm making sure that doesn't happen again.

I've screenshotted most if not all of my games, but I don't really feel like posting all 30 or however many, so here's what my general stats look like.

And I just noticed my w/l is almost exactly what it was last season at this point on hey its talon, just 2 wins away from that. Let's see if smurfing hype can give me the momentum to get Master on an ADC account too.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2015 4:04am | Report
So much for winning the next 2 games l0l.

The summary of both these games is, crushed lane, constantly blew both their summoners but was rarely able to kill them, both times we got camped and didn't receive a single gank despite constantly reminding my jungler that they had no summoners, fell behind in lane both games because of it. I stole baron with ult in the 2nd game and it could have allowed us to make a comeback, but Annie dc'd for about 5-8 minutes and never reconnected.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2015 9:32am | Report
o ****

Well I was last pick and everything except support had been taken. The top lane TP smite Rek'sai invaded their red and died, then proceeded to flame the enemy jungler in all chat for starting golems. He died shortly after getting to lane too then died a third time shortly after that. Meanwhile i sukt but Nidalee ganked bot a lot so we got about 4-6 kills in the time Rek'sai died 3 times. Then Rek'sai insisted on commencing a lane swap... and died shortly after. Vayne was doing pretty bad too despite the ganks, never really did much. We just lost because Vayne and Rek'sai were both pretty much dead weight.

(damage dealt graph)

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2015 11:59am | Report

The 2nd game was super hard to carry. Everyone on our team seemed to think they were the MVP of the game, trying to funnel all the farm onto themselves, trying to 1v1 Riven any time she came near them (with a 0% success rate), and just generally trying to make stupid plays when it was obvious from the first 5v5 where I got a quadra kill that we were way stronger than them. After that initial 5v5 it was about 10 minutes before we finally got into another 5v5 and ended the game.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 3:31am | Report
Getting master back is off to a great start!

Vapora Dark joined the room.
WadRambo joined the room.
Fouef joined the room.
Hikari Machiko joined the room.
HANARA REBORN: ban heca
HANARA REBORN: or i troll
HANARA REBORN: XD
WadRambo: pref mid
Fouef: go troll
Vapora Dark: mid or top please
Hikari Machiko: leave zed open plz
Fouef: Just cause you said that im gonna troll your game idc :)
Fouef: I hate ppl like u :)

Edit: God bless whoever dodged.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2015 6:16am | Report
Well for the longest time it looked like we were going to win the game on my back, but the game started getting server issues/drophacked because we all started lagging and at some points DC'ing.

The first DC happened while we were bot, about to start sieging with 5 dragon stacks and baron, and for some reason it took me longer to reconnect than everybody else. When I reconnected I was at base and my team were in the middle of getting 5v4'd, presumably not noticing that while they were reconnecting, I was recalling/running to base. They lost all their buffs and it was a huge turnaround for the enemy team, because they got a free inhib off of it and tons of gold. Throughout what was left of the game, lots of my team just kept getting caught and we couldn't 5v5 properly, and eventually they managed to close the game out.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide