Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2018 4:00pm | Report

Infernal drake up, Teleport advantage, Control Ward in the pit for Swain to Teleport to and...no Teleport from Swain. We lose the fight and Dragon and don't get their Top turret. Realistically with Swain Top and Kennen having walked down we just needed to give up the Infernal. I'll take the fault on that for not having my team back off before we could get engaged on. At the same time I wouldn't have postured around the Drake in the way that I did if we didn't have TP advantage. Sigh.

I didn't play super well after that. Also my fault for letting myself get so tilted.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2018 11:05am | Report

Sejuani was banned and it looked like we could use a tank and some engage, so Zac. Yorick splitpushed down pretty much all their side lane turrets. I had to get the team in line to let him do it, instructing Lulu and Janna to keep Varus alive, as Varus's deaths were pretty much only from when Lulu and Janna went on their own little personal missions with no peel sticking with Varus. I mostly peeled and acted as secondary engage as we really didn't have that much trouble getting into fights with them.

Varus with a stacked Guinsoo's Rageblade is disgusting.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2018 11:08am | Report

Unfortunately Tristana DCd due to a power outage for about five minutes at a time in the game where we had the tempo so we had to put the breaks on. She reconnected but she was three levels behind Draven and we weren't respectful of their pick potential / were in a quandry where their team fight was good enough and their anti-seige was also pretty good with Veigar's Event Horizon to split the fights up that our win condition was probably get Baron but we needed Lee Sin out of the way to make that a better proposition than a 50-50.

I made a mistake in one fight on not going ham when Zilean used Chronoshift on me. I don't play with many Zileans so I tend to forget that it is a guaranteed revival if you do die with it on you so you should generally use it to keep fighting.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2018 1:27pm | Report

Tristana got ****ped on in lane and decided to AFK. We tried to play the 4v5 out but given that Alistar could just Flash into our backline given Yasuo and easy ult, it was a losing proposition without already being ahead.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2018 4:04pm | Report

This one turned into a slugfest and we punched harder. Lots of skirmishes which Warwick is good at. I got ahead in the early game. Mid game was a bit of fieast and the source of I believe all my deaths. Late game I chilled and murdered anyone that looked crosswise at Varus.

Team did some bizarre play where they ran past the Bot turret to start a fight between the turrets even though we had a minion wave at the turret and they had no one defending it because they had run away. I think we traded one for one on that and didn't get the turret. I am like team? Turret? I think the Sion might have been a little bloodthirsty and the others just followed him. Not really sure on that one.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2018 5:14pm | Report

Struggled some in the early game, Riven was just able to run into the river when I came at her from behind. Bot lane didn't really have much of a gank setup and f*** Zoe, if she looked at me sideways I died, especially if Xin Zhao was around to follow-up. In the later stages of the game, I got more work done simply by peeling the Xin Zhao and the Riven off my carries (which is why I picked Udyr). Despite Zoe being 8-0 at one point we managed to keep good control of Dragon and Baron.
Ronyk
<Member>
Ronyk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2018 5:22pm | Report
I spectated this Udyr game for the first 30 minutes or so. The biggest thing you should take away from this game is respecting your enemy team's ability to collapse and your enemy jungler's dueling potential when not in your controlled jungle area. That includes the jungle on your side of the map after mid's outer turret has fallen.

Well done. If I had a secondary piece of advice, it would be to remember to purchase control wards on every back you can after you swap over to the oracle. I think it would have done more good than your hunter potion. When one person on the enemy team is the only one that can carry their team to victory (Zoe in this case) vision is more important than ever - finding picks and amp information can convert a game like that to a win much quicker.
My 3 rules of gaming:
1. If your game starts to feel too much like work, play a different game.
2. Have fun
3. If your idea of having fun is ruining somebody else's fun, find a different way to have fun.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2018 7:19pm | Report
Ronyk wrote:
I spectated this Udyr game for the first 30 minutes or so. The biggest thing you should take away from this game is respecting your enemy team's ability to collapse and your enemy jungler's dueling potential when not in your controlled jungle area. That includes the jungle on your side of the map after mid's outer turret has fallen.

Well done. If I had a secondary piece of advice, it would be to remember to purchase control wards on every back you can after you swap over to the oracle. I think it would have done more good than your hunter potion. When one person on the enemy team is the only one that can carry their team to victory (Zoe in this case) vision is more important than ever - finding picks and amp information can convert a game like that to a win much quicker.

Yeah, Jayce is another one I forget how fast he can collapse to help his jungler out. Need to put Zoe on that list apparently, especially if she has someone like Xin Zhao to follow up with her.

I do need to be more consistent about buying ping wards and good point that it becomes even more of thing if they have a dangerous roamer.

Appreciate the feedback. :-)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2018 9:45pm | Report

A party in Bot lane. I had to get down their a couple of times to prevent dives. Primarily needed to stack armor so that made itemization fairly easy.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2018 10:37am | Report

Dunno. Thought this game was a pretty good setup for Sejuani having four melee champions to proc my passive on targets.

Could have itemized closer to complete tank rather than going toward some damage.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide