Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Wintermond's Season 2 Solo Queue Journey

Creator: Wintermond October 7, 2011 11:45am
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 1:02pm | Report
Got time for some solo queue today :3
Did one yesterday when I was ****ing tired and exhausted(Just came back from a LAN), it was 100% my fault we lost that game. Won't play in this condition again. :d

I will be setting up a stream in the next few days when my new PC will be arriving, I hope some of you guys will tune in now or then! :>

Solo Queue

No summary now, maybe later.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 1:50pm | Report
Solo Queue

Riven, hidden OP.

El Psy Congroo.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 2:08pm | Report
You guys must have got maaaad dragons and barons... Sona gold so high...
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 2:11pm | Report
I sometimes end up with more gold than the whole enemy team on Sona in games where we're fairly far ahead. She gets assists for pretty much every kill your team makes, so with a philo, HoG and avarice quints you'll actually get a lot of gold in a game lasting 30+ mins as long as your team is getting kills.

Obviously depends on how well the other team farms. And that Sona has 3 gp10 items where I prefer to only build 2.
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 2:47pm | Report
^That, and we got most Dragons.

Solo Queue

Kay, I was laning top vs Irelia.
Irelia is an easy lane for Riven if Irelia goes offensive, Riven got more damage. And if Irelia goes defensive she can't farm at all.
Lee ganked top at lvl 2 after starting at enemy's Wolves and doing enemy Golems afterwards, I baited Irelia into a fight and my stun and Lees slow ensured our FB.
After that gank I was way ahead of Irelia and denied her every creep she wanted to get(7 minutes into the game: Me-~70, She-13) and got every creep I wanted to get <3.
Lee would come for a gank now and then and we always killed her(Daemn, that stun).
Bottom lane was playing HORRIBLE(As you can see on the scoreboard) and our Caitlyn was virtually useless later. Just like our Brand.
That was our biggest problem later: We had no damage in fights but from me and Lee. That worked in the first teamfights where I was so fed that I could just 1v3 them while my team was killing the other 2, but later on we just got overrun.

Very rough, I know, but got no time for detailed summaries now.

Also, if you wonder why I would get only AD and GA, that's because it's everythink she needs.
The AD makes her tanky because of her spammable shield and lifesteal and make her deal huge damage.
It's not my own build, found this on Solomid today and it works super good.

El Psy Congroo.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 3:00pm | Report
Shoulda told lee not to gank your lane.

If you're already doing fine just have jungle baby sit your awful bot lane next time.
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 3:31pm | Report
Yea, true dat.

Solo Queue

El Psy Congroo.

Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 4:40am | Report
Solo Queue

El Psy Congroo.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 8:43am | Report
Haha, I just had to post this one. It was hilarious.

I got on a losing spree from 1620 down to 1520. I'll get back up when I can play more.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 30, 2011 12:55pm | Report
Took a break from this because my losing streak didn't end and this took all my motivation for the last few days, will be continuing this thread tomorrow or the day after tomorrow when I have my new PC. Whoever wants to watch me playing can watch my stream then aswell.

Current Elo:

nearly dropped 200 in one lose streak, won some games just to go on another huge lose streak with searz again, but I know that I will be climbing someday again.

El Psy Congroo.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide