Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The Rant Thread

Creator: Teyso August 17, 2013 1:39pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

5 posts - page 1 of 1
Teyso
<Member>
Teyso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2013 1:39pm | Report
Hi guys! Teyso here. I'm starting a rant thread for people to get their anger out in. Read on if you're interested.

I noticed that oftentimes after a really bad game that makes you angry, you do worse when you play another game right after. That rage carries over, and makes it difficult to focus. So here is my proposed idea, lets make this thread a place for one to rant about that terrible game and get it out of one's system!

The Rules:

Don't post in this thread unless you are ranting. If you want to help the player then PM them with some POLITE suggestions. Do not insult people who post in this thread, nobody likes being put down or being told they suck, so take it somewhere else.

Just remember, once you rant about it here you should leave it behind and not carry it with you to your next match.

I hope this thread can be helpful to people!

And without further adieu, I'll start us off:

I just played a game against this team: Blitzcrank, Darius, Rammus, Caitlyn, and Xin Zhao.

It was frustrating as all hell because that team comp minimizes the influence your skill level has on the match. My biggest pet peeve is feeling helpless to change my situation. I felt like I could play like a Diamond 1 or play like a Bronze 5, and I would still get stomped just as easily. They had two hooks( Rocket Grab and Apprehend), Puncturing Taunt to line hooks up, Audacious Charge to also line them up (or to keep you still after you got hooked), Yordle Snap Traps to zone you and make hooks easier, and Darius and Xin to make sure that they could dunk anybody they wanted. They consistently won 2v3's 3v4's and 4v5's. Our team was pretty squishy, no true tanks, so we got smashed.
If this comment was helpful, consider +rep-ing me :)

If I reviewed your guide it would be nice of you to review / vote on my Maokai guide, my Dominion guide or my Maokai Dominion Guide. ^_^
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2013 1:41pm | Report
I think we have Official QQ Thread for this :p

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Teyso
<Member>
Teyso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2013 1:45pm | Report
Oh, really? Okay, what is the link? I couldn't find it.

If I reviewed your guide it would be nice of you to review / vote on my Maokai guide, my Dominion guide or my Maokai Dominion Guide. ^_^
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2013 1:45pm | Report

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Teyso
<Member>
Teyso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 17, 2013 4:09pm | Report
Thanks!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide