Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Kayle Jungle

Creator: Scott Azrael May 27, 2014 5:26am
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 5:26am | Report
Was Wondering how everyone felt about it. I have tried it before and decided to try it out again yesterday. I think it's good, though better in lane. I saw a Tier List(Here) that has Kayle very highly rated in the jungle. I played a few games with it with my friends and it worked well, I just didn't have much early presence and had to keep farming. Once farmed though, it's just like any other late game Kayle.

Also, my friends wanted me to try building jungle Kayle with FF, Nashor's, Runaan's, D-Cap, then Void Staff(with Sorc Shoes somewhere in the middle). With the attack speed from FF, would it be better to skip Runaan's and build another AP item or do you think all that attack speed will make it that much better? I know I was clearing minion waves and taking down towers fast. Especially once I got D-cap.

I'm just trying to fill out my roster of junglers for both Ranked 5s and since I hit gold this week. I thought I would see what everyone thought both about Kayle jungle and the preferred build path.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 5:32am | Report
It's not hard to have presence with her as a jungler as long as you know how to enter a lane. Her Q+E combo hurts, and if you have red buff it's almost certainly a blown Summoner Spell to run from you or a kill. Her level 6 ganks can help aggressive plays or even diving without dying.

Dafuq is FF?

I just do the spectral wraith > nashor's > rabadon and then it depends a bit.

Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 5:41am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Dafuq is FF?

Feral Flare. Read/Watched several Diamond junglers say it was good on her, so long as you get it finished 15-18 minutes into the game and not 20+.

And I think I am just so used to gap closing melee junglers that I sometimes forget Kayle is ranged and her Q slows. I just need to think of it as if it was Xin Zhao's E. It is of relatively similar range and slows.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2014 5:49am | Report
Oh, Feral Flare. Well, I reckon if you're going Runaan it gives you more stats for that item but I personally would rather the Spectral just because of how much sustain it gives me in the jungle once finished.

You just enter their lane from behind (except botlane coz lawl suicide and always knowing if you have HP to survive them turning on you), Q+E and let the red buff do the rest. Walk alongside them between each auto and watch them melt. If you're level 3 or 4 (depending on when you level W) it also helps getting in like a crazy murderous angel of doom

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide