Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is the ranked ladder full flammer all the way?

Creator: Shuk Truk Nahunt January 19, 2015 10:36am
1 2
Shuk Truk Nahunt
<Member>
Shuk Truk Nahunt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2015 10:36am | Report
Just started playing ranked this season and damn what a bad experience.
Every single game there someone flamming everyone for every single mistake, even if you dont make mistakes just got outplayed they keep shouting.
today i lost an almost won game because 2 teamates were abusing son much a kid that the kid just decided to go afk.

My question is: is it just something that happens at my ELO or is gonna be like that all the time?
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2015 10:46am | Report
I don't know what your elo is but it's pretty common through all divisions but less frequent after diamond. I've had worst experience in Platinum with toxic players.

The game is full of tards, you will never get rid of em.
Ellodere
<Member>
Ellodere's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2015 10:57pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:
I don't know what your elo is but it's pretty common through all divisions but less frequent after diamond. I've had worst experience in Platinum with toxic players.

The game is full of tards, you will never get rid of em.

The game isn't full of tards, just people who haven't understood everything about what they are doing/saying wrong. If a Platinum player goes on tilt in a game where he/she plays toplane mundo and never dies up until later when one of his teammates die, he will go on tilt and be more aggressive and stressed which then turns the classic situation where he dies, says in all chat "Report urgot for not being a fcking ballerina in the jungle" or some crazy stuff like that.

Sure we can dismiss them as ******s, but if you look at every single other player saying that, there's gonna be a question rising up:
"I think that for the most parts my games has either 1 or 2 people who are tards and they always rage and afk at some point. But there's also other players believing the same thing and they might aswell be playing in my games on my own team! Wouldn't that mean that in some situation I could be the said "tard" in their eyes if I would be angry/upset at another teammate who was supposedly flaming everyone else?"

Think about that one question for a bit. It sounds like a question asked from a madman because we all seem to believe that from bronze up to platinum, there's this place with searing flames and pools of water that in reality is filled with melted copper, where all the bad players end up at.

We can treat people like insane, mentally instable or right out "******ed", but we can't dismiss the fact they are in the same situation as you, maybe not at the same skill level, but they sure as hell know how to degrade your level of intelligence to an extremely low level in their mind.

That's why I think we should stop with it, not because it hurts other people (it's genuinely funny to see people try to do that, but they will ironically never succeed) but because it's just another side of the coin that we call SoloQ.

Don't punish other players with the same inferior behaviour as they used when they flamed, let's be the bigger man in that kind of situation.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 12:29am | Report
I was always thinking which is better: afk or rage feeder?

(I mean less worse)
Ellodere
<Member>
Ellodere's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 1:12am | Report
Blian wrote:
I was always thinking which is better: afk or rage feeder?

(I mean less worse)

The rage ones are the funniest and the afk's are the second worst and feeders have some kind of opposite effect to their feed.

I once played ages ago(about 3 years ago when I first started to be exact) a match where I was midlane and their katarina fed me like crazy and always said in chat "let me make you snowball so hard that we will lose :) ".

Somehow, even though I was 11/0, I died a lot to their other team members LOL, but that was back when I didn't know what the hell I'm supposed to do to play better. I got so over confident in myself because I had so many kills that I started to roam botlane a lot and tried to kill a Ashe Taric botlane composition and I died. Later on I would go around in teamfights and poke but I got killed instantly by the jungle WW and the rest of their team.

So I think feeders are by far the least problematic ones after a while, because they end up being worth less gold than those small bird thingies in the reworked wraith camp. (Rest in peace wraiths, now the only place I can see you is on Twisted treeline which I never play on so much).

There's a special tree for afk's, there's the raging afk'er and the more silent and relaxed afk'er who instantly afk's after dying once.

But still, I sometimes just love the rage from people when they blame the jungler for some crazy reason that has to do with planets aligning or the illuminati.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 4:36am | Report
My favourites are those who constantly blame the supps if they die. It doesn't matter if you are not around but it is your fault :D
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 5:48am | Report
I play 90% support and I haven't had anyone blame me for a death in a really long time tbh. Now they might throw out other blame I didn't deserve, but it's not usually related to dying.
Ellodere
<Member>
Ellodere's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 6:02am | Report
I play 90% support and I haven't had anyone blame me for a death in a really long time tbh. Now they might throw out other blame I didn't deserve, but it's not usually related to dying.

John Hammond: People. Are. Dying! Mr. Arnold, will you please shut down the system.
Ray Arnold: DR JOHN HAMMOND, WE HAVE SEEN DEVELOPMENT IN THE INTESTINS OF SOLOQ, THEY HAVE STOPPED BLAMING FOR DEATHS.
John Hammond: Oh, okay, then let them die. It's only a problem if they blame.

Lol, just came to think of Jurassic park there.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 6:05am | Report
Not even kidding though. They might be a **** in general because they perceive losing lane isn't their fault even though all they've done is get Rocket Grabbed literally every time it's off cooldown, forcing me to blow a bunch of stuff saving their sorry ***, but they don't say **** like "I died, this Janna is trash, report" when they finally pull something I can't save them from.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2015 6:33am | Report
I don't know what y'all talking about. I don't get any flame.

Mute button OP
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide