Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What jungler should I play?

Creator: Ssyrak November 21, 2015 10:07am
Ssyrak
<Member>
Ssyrak's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2015 10:07am | Report
Hey guys,

I love playing jungler. Warwick and Volibear got me to Platinum. But now I just miss the challenge. I really enjoy to play more tanky junglers. I love rushing into the enemy team, stunning or throwing around people and create chaos while my team joins the fight.
Unfortunately most tanky junglers are just boring if you play them for some time. Just like Warwick and Volibear. They are pretty strong in the right hands, but they complete lack of skill shots and stuff just makes it boring. I don't want to play the easiest champion. I appreciate playing someone who isn't easy to play and who can't be played by everyone.

I tried Lee Sin, but he just isn't for me. Also I don't feel to relevant late game with him. I also tried Udyr and liked him for some time... Elise can be played pretty tanky. But you can't dive into the enemy team with her.

I want to play Rambo without playing a brainless champion. Can you help me? :)
Please notice: If you just commented my post or updated your guide please let me know - by writing an PN - to get new feedback / a new vote. I can't have an eye on all the guides I'm commenting.
iambatman
<Member>
iambatman's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2015 11:24am | Report
Id suggest trying lee again. When i first tried lee too i was like "meh, not for me" but then i gave him another chance and now he is my main, most fun champ in the game imo, versatile, interesting and challenging.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2015 12:45pm | Report
Mundo isn't exactly the hardest champion out there, but he does depend on landing his cleaver AND he is one of those champions who can rush head-on into the enemy team and live to tell the tale. I like to run Smite + Exhaust on him, too.

Aside from him, you also have Zac. Can't think of any other (tanky) champions that can rush the enemy and not die. Perhaps Sion, but he isn't exactly the best choice right now...
rankupColdbolt
<Member>
rankupColdbolt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2015 5:53pm | Report
Been watching Santorin play jungle and talk to him here and there. He is playing a very mean Nidalee at the moment top and bottom and it seems very savage. Just don't tilt.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2015 11:59pm | Report
Sounds like you'd like Zac. I'm not sure about his viability atm, but it doens't sound like that's as important to you as simply having fun playing champions.

In the future, look to post future questions of this nature in This Thread. This thread might get locked, because the aforementioned thread is already stickied and specializes in answering questions like this
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
Ssyrak
<Member>
Ssyrak's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2015 1:28am | Report
utopus wrote:
Sounds like you'd like Zac. I'm not sure about his viability atm, but it doens't sound like that's as important to you as simply having fun playing champions.

In the future, look to post future questions of this nature in This Thread. This thread might get locked, because the aforementioned thread is already stickied and specializes in answering questions like this

I tried Zac. But I'm also not sure if he is viable at the moment? I don't care to play top tier junglers. But I still want to play competetively.

Thanks for the link to the post. I guess this thread can be closed then. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please notice: If you just commented my post or updated your guide please let me know - by writing an PN - to get new feedback / a new vote. I can't have an eye on all the guides I'm commenting.
rankupColdbolt
<Member>
rankupColdbolt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2015 6:03pm | Report
Been talking to Santorin a lot for the last couple of days and watching his replays. His Nidalee and Mundo are savage. I would recommend looking them both up.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide