Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Summer Recaps

Creator: Ixtellor August 24, 2016 4:35pm
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Ixtellor
<Member>
Ixtellor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2016 4:35pm | Report
Now that school is back in session...
How did everyone do over the summer in league?

I personally, made it to my platinum promo 3 times, and failed all 3 times. Now I'm gold 5. Fairly dissappointed over all , but I have never been higher than silver 1 in previous seasons, so I guess its still a success since I made gold 1 3 times this summer. Now I play on my smurf account more often to work on new champs. (its silver 3)
I used to care about KDA, now I care about CS and Objectives.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2016 6:21am | Report
Started summer with spamming random champions in ranked, dropped from Silver I to Silver III. Said to myself: "Alright, enough of this shet." and began to play Pantheon once again, rising to Gold V promotions. Decided to be a team player and won all three promo games playing Shen, carrying teamfights hard in 2 of them. Was pretty happy to make it to Gold V. After that, I lost 5 games with 0 LP and decided to stop playing ranked for the rest of the season. Best decision ever, since I found out Pantheon is not the only champion in LoL... amazing. Right now I am trying to learn Gangplank and it's not going too well...
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2016 1:46am | Report
I started the season in Bronze II and have now reached Gold V 400+ games later xD
Sir Wellington
<Member>
Sir Wellington's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2016 4:41pm | Report
Started in Silver IV, played around 200 games, and just reached Plat V a few minutes ago!

Check out my manly Xin Zhao guide for manly men!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide