Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungling with Fiddlesticks

Creator: Vikilla May 11, 2011 9:08pm
1 2
Vikilla
<Member>
Vikilla's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 9:08pm | Report
Hey guys, I'm new on mobafire. Anyways, I've hit lvl 18 and decided to try to jungle with fiddlesticks. I got about 4 levels behind even though I was doing a pretty good job jungling. Is this normal? Also, is it a good idea to help gank someone that's about 4 levels higher than me?
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 9:13pm | Report
Usually when i jungle with fiddle im same level as those at bottom lane, or if my ganking went well same level as mid. You should be ganking lanes that are pushed. I usually gank at level 5. But it's better to gank at 6.

I wouldn't advice ganking players 4 levels higher unless you know you can get a kill or make them blue pill back or use summoner spells or help your team survive.

I'm still struggling to solo baron at lv 12, done it twice in 5 games, other 3 i died or failed. :D

Also i think if you're jungling with fiddle its best to get lv 30, the runes can make a big difference to a jungler.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 9:18pm | Report
I'd be a lot more explicit with my help but I have no clue what your jungling actually looks like to put you 4 levels behind the lanes. There really should be no reason that's happening.

Gster
<Member>
Gster's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 10:48pm | Report
Im not sure if fiddle can jungle as efficient as it did in the past due to the nerf it received a couple of patches ago. Being 4 levels behind bot lane is not normal for a jungler. You should at least be the same or maybe a lv behind bot lane, anything bellow that then your jungling is pretty worthless and might as well just lane.
Melarith
<Member>
Melarith's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 10:56pm | Report
I don't consider Fiddlesticks a jungler anymore. What they did was that they reduced the healing you got from Drain, meaning that you would have to cast more Drains to sustain your health - before, Fiddlesticks *COULD* get away with autoattacking the occasional creep, but no longer, and has to keep a constant flow on Drains going. That means that you're crazy bluebuff dependent, and if the enemy team makes a point out of denying you it, you're now laning Fiddle until it respawns.

Same goes for when the blue runs out. Go back laning until it pops back up.

Iunno what Riot was thinking, he was already struggling in the jungle as it is, now he just can't do it efficiently.

My suggestion would be to bury him, but if you desperately want to play him, lane instead. There are better, and easier junglers out there - Nunu, Warwick, Nocturne, are all relatively easy to get the hang of. And two of them are very cheap.
The purpose of Shen is to flip out and kill people.
- Phreak
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 11:12pm | Report
I Think I'll make some Jungle Videos for users on this forum that are new to Jungling, I guess it will kind of be like Stonewalls videos except well It will be up to the users on this forum who they want to see Jungle, what do you guys think?
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
Melarith
<Member>
Melarith's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 11:29pm | Report
Well, I don't really see the point, since you can just link a Stonewall video anyway :P
The purpose of Shen is to flip out and kill people.
- Phreak
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 11:55pm | Report
He doesn't have every champion Jungling :p But hey i'm just trying to help out so it doesnt matter to me
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2011 11:58pm | Report
Fiddles can still jungle well. WEWEQR

Flat AP Quints

9 or more in Offensive Tree

Cloth Armor + 5 Health Pots.

Blue, Wolves, Wraiths, Golems, Wolves, Wraiths, Dragon

Gank after second wraiths or after dragon. You should be the same level or higher than bot lane.

However, Level 20 runes are almost a must for efficient jungling.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Vikilla
<Member>
Vikilla's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2011 6:34am | Report
Hmm, I guess I'll take your guys' advice and wait until I get some runes.

I just started jungling though. Are most junglers supposed to go Small Golems > Wraiths > Wolves > Giant Golem > Lizard?
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide