Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ks problem always in my mind.

Creator: Shinfc May 24, 2011 6:48am
1 2
Shinfc
<Member>
Shinfc's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:48am | Report
I am sure that we would encounter amushes/ganks. While one of our teamates are being attacked, I would always be the first to rush to save him. However, one problem always comes up. My teamates and the enemy are low in HP. If I intercepte, the enemy woul dthen be ks'd by me. However, if not, my teamate would had died. At this timw, what would u guys do? Intercepte before or after u'r teamate's death?
good eye lie.
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:03am | Report
take the kill and let the scrubs cry about it, presumably you are a Le blanc player, and that's one of the key things she does, the more "kses" that happen the more gold for the team (kill gold + assist gold for everyone else) just say to the kids who cant play and cry about the steal: "QQ" "umad" "stfu" "kbro"

PS. Welcome to MOBAFire ;D
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:10am | Report
The Overall motive of this game is simple.
Kill The Enemy -> Destroy the Towers.

More or less, Invaders Must Die, Idc about ksing, at least i can carry my team, if I do so...
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
orochinagi
<Member>
orochinagi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:15am | Report
The way I see it... a kill is a kill. Doesn't matter who did it (unless you're tank and the other guy is a carry... then you should try to let him get the kill... without himself getting nuked up tho).
7. Shouting Demacia, either irl or in /all, has been known to improve your game play.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:18am | Report
Well killsteals in LoL does not have as big inpact compared to games like Dota and HoN.

Always try to save a team mate becouse then the enemy wont get any gold ;)
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:22am | Report
**** people who scream KS all the time.

KS = kill secure. If they don't like it, then Booshido has the right idea.

And presuming you play LeBlanc, 99% of the time you need the kill more anyways.

EDIT: Welcome to MOBAFire! :D

History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.

B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:33am | Report
Yea, if they ***** about king, just slap them with you peen and add em to the ignore list if they plan on ranting on and on and on, your chat space can be reserved for more important uses. "atdjehsdjvdyedhrjxfhe U NOOB KS" . Well **** I'm sorry I want us to win the game.

th3BlackAngel
<Member>
th3BlackAngel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:48am | Report
Well, in this situation it is understandable to ks. I mean there are other instances where you got the other person down so low, and you are not even close to dying, but some1 on your team just kills them (if you are a tank these kinds of things don't matter). But you still get the assist gold and no one died, so its all good and no need to qq.
Nidalee - Olympic Gold Medalist Guide <-- Recently Updated
Thanks to jhoijhoi for this amazing sig

What People Look For In a Guide
Shinfc
<Member>
Shinfc's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 7:50am | Report
ty guys. Coz I play Leblanc, therefore, nearly every attack of me may cause ks. u know, with ~200 AP, i can do over 2000hp in one second. And in team fights, I always "ks" mt teamates. But u know what, I do these massive dmg and being accused" kser" all the time. Hence I always avoid to ks the others in the mentioned situations. After having u'r opinions, I think I would have do better . A millions thx to u:).
good eye lie.
Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 10:37am | Report
Let your teammate die then kill the other guy then watch what he says, "aww QQ why didn't you save me noob" so it doesn't really matter they're going to be pissed at you anyways

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide