Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ks problem always in my mind.

Creator: Shinfc May 24, 2011 6:48am
1 2
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:26pm | Report
If you need the kill more, ( hes support your a carry ) then take it.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 6:56pm | Report
no such thing as a KS, team game :)

except ofc if your friend is taunting you on purpose and admits he was flashing in to take your kills (no names) :)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 11:23pm | Report
EDIT:Who cares what they say.

Secure the kill. :)
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2011 12:21am | Report
they you say?
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2011 12:40am | Report
KSing is actually a problem at times.

Now, I'm not saying that everyone has the right to be a douche and yell and scream in all chat all the time, but if you're behind or trying to get a big edge on the enemy team, you want kills going to the carries. Not tanks/supports.

Kills on carries is 10000x better than going to any other roles. UNLESS, the other champs are already fed up the ***.

AnIh
<Member>
AnIh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2011 2:18am | Report
There is no KS issue kill him if nobody else cant , if its a safe kill give it to carry
afterward , if you have a fed guy (like 10/0 , 20 mejai stacks or something) he must give kills to an other carry or an offtank because if he die your team will be useless and he is already enought fed to do his job
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2011 3:00am | Report
My experiece: KS'ing sux. I have a friend playing LeBlanc, and really. Yeah, he gets a LOT of kills. But once he's just slightly fed, he just rushes off to whichever enemy is low or squishy enough to kill. When ganking, he just combo's them dead right away, meaning those at the lane don't actually get those assists that would be needed. In the case you descibe, however, I would say it's about validating if your teammate can kill and survive or not. If not, just burst the enemy down as fast as universally possible, if your teammate seems capable, just fire only a few spells on each target or so, so that you don't deny him the kills he could potentially have gotten alone.

On the whole opinioning that's going on on the first page of this topic: fail. A kill isn't just a kill. Everybody needs a share. Obviously it's smart to have the carry be more fed than the rest, but imagine your team setup with the carry being fed, the tank being slain every other minute. AKA ppl like tanks and stuff need kills as well. I usually play Rammus, and if a LeBlanc on my team stands with 70 % of the team's kills, I usually like to tell them to cool down, and share, instead of late game being all about killing ONE person on our team to gain free push. That's just stupid. IMO a fed tank is a fed team. Of course a tank shouldn't get 70 % of the kills either, but just a few early game, so that they can be dominant, get some good early items, and from there take care of building the right way themselves. The most ****d thing I've ever seen, was when I was playing with a Caitlyn or Ashe or whatever - The person got like at least 80 % of all our kills, and got full build while I was standing with my core.. o_o That was seriously not kewl.
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2011 2:06pm | Report
AnIh wrote:

There is no KS issue kill him if nobody else cant , if its a safe kill give it to carry
afterward , if you have a fed guy (like 10/0 , 20 mejai stacks or something) he must give kills to an other carry or an offtank because if he die your team will be useless and he is already enought fed to do his job

Yeah people often forget that a dude rocking with kills because he was fed early on will fall off if he dies.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
BACHO TI
<Member>
BACHO TI's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2011 3:27pm | Report
The term "Kill Stealing" does NOT exist in this game. It's gold ok? Whether it's on the AP carry, AD carry, even support. It's still GOLD and it LoL is still a TEAM BASED GAME. So don't be greedy, as you are not the only player in your team and you WILL depend on your teammates to win this game. They need gold too, remember? If a so called kill steal happens, don't rage, because that gold isn't lost, you know? It went into your teammate's account, and you DO rely on every single teammate of your team.

So to make a long story short- the term KS does not go well with this particular game.

And to answer the question- I don't give a f*** if i'm a Soraka or Taric or Shaco or whatever- if I have to choose between kill-stealing and keeping my buddy safe OR letting my buddy die so I can nab a kill, I don't care what role I play, I just save my mate at all costs. He may flame me or whatever, but he'll later thank me for saving his stupid ***.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide