Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

@Addition of pro guides

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 August 5, 2011 12:18pm
1 2
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 12:18pm | Report
First time ive been back since before the pros showed up.

I gotta say, a lot of the posts are kindof negative, saying how stupid the builds are. I've noticed that the majority of people that regularly traffic mobafire are lower elo, meaning 1400 or less. there is a reason those people are "pro".

"trinity force doesnt work on master yi this build sucks!" actually, it works really well. Theres a reason he has it in his guide. its not like he picked a random item and said "yes, this is it. it works because i said so."

These builds work, even if not for at5 competitive scene, they work for solo queue. People also need to take into account that you don't build the exact same thing every game. There are two or three core items, and the rest you need to build as you see necessary.

Also keep in mind that you dont need to follow the guide. its a suggestion of how the high elos play it. if its worth putting a guide up for it works for someone. so dont say its a fail build because obviously its not.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 12:33pm | Report
So true.
Welcome back :)

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 12:44pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

So true.
Welcome back :)
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 12:49pm | Report
Welcome back.

BTW, getting 3 Phantom Dancers, 1 Starks Fevor, 1 Bloodthirster and 1 Black Cleaver is better than anything with Trinity Force. But it doesnt matter, nothing that a Master Yi can get (excluding AP) can kill Jax.
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 1:00pm | Report
TheJohn wrote:

Welcome back.

BTW, getting 3 Phantom Dancers, 1 Starks Fevor, 1 Bloodthirster and 1 Black Cleaver is better than anything with Trinity Force. But it doesnt matter, nothing that a Master Yi can get (excluding AP) can kill Jax.

El Psy Congroo.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 1:04pm | Report
it partly might have to do with the fact that the guides are poorly written. they barely go into detail about why you should build said champions the way you should.

secondly, if someone would rather build differently, let them. just because a 'pro' said build this way doesn't mean everyone should copy them 100% and if you don't you're bad.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
KillaTheNinja
<Member>
KillaTheNinja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 1:15pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

it partly might have to do with the fact that the guides are poorly written. they barely go into detail about why you should build said champions the way you should.

secondly, if someone would rather build differently, let them. just because a 'pro' said build this way doesn't mean everyone should copy them 100% and if you don't you're bad.
They're really good enough for people who have experience in the game. If you're new then you'll be lost, but for more experienced players most item picks, runes, masteries...etc. are going to be straight forward and tons of detail (and in their eyes, wasted time) isn't needed.

For the newer players...:[ eh? Ask questions and get an answer I guess. Tons of people view and comment on those guides.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 1:19pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

*snip*

I love you.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 1:34pm | Report
"trinity force doesnt work on master yi this build sucks!" actually, it works really well.

Thats what I said.. when I joined mobafire. And I got a **** storm. HATERS.
Wintermond
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2011 1:41pm | Report

"trinity force doesnt work on master yi this build sucks!" actually, it works really well.

Thats what I said.. when I joined mobafire. And I got a **** storm. HATERS.

The world was not ready for your sublime wisdom.

El Psy Congroo.

1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide