Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

All new difficulty levels for Season 5 (in order)

Creator: MyBloodisBlack October 20, 2014 4:19pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 4:19pm | Report
I thought you guys would be interested in seeing the new order of difficulty level that the league of legends champions have been placed in.

Now I am sure alot of people will wonder why I am bothering to do this and will call this just "useless information" but I do feel that this information could help someone in the upcoming season to pick their champion based on their skills (or something like that)

Is your favourite easier or harder? what are the new Recommended champions? Lets have a look see shall we?

EASY/RECOMMENDED CHAMPIONS (Difficulty Levels 1 to 4)
*Side Note* Its interesting to point out that last seasons Lvl 1 champions Nunu and Sona have both rose up the ranks to level 4 this season

LEVEL 1

LEVEL 2

LEVEL 3

LEVEL 4
Classic Nunu

INTERMEDIATE CHAMPIONS (Mid Level difficult - Levels 5 to 7)

LEVEL 5

LEVEL 6

LEVEL 7

EXPERT CHAMPIONS (Hard Difficulty - Level 8 - 10)
*Side Note* Perhaps another interesting thing to point out is that only Cassiopeia has managed to retain the highest difficulty rating of 10 - all previous lvl 10 have dropped down

LEVEL 8

LEVEL 9

LEVEL 10

I hope that this forum information will help someone if not I apologise for the wasted forum - Take care y'all
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 4:40pm | Report
What.
Just...what.

Basically MOBAFire.
observ3r
<Member>
observ3r's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 4:54pm | Report
Thanks for putting this together! Good work :)
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 4:56pm | Report
MyBloodIsBlack, where did you find this info? Some of these make no sense what so ever. Garen is above Diana and Brand, whereas Zed, one of the most complex champs in the game, is below Singed, one of the most simple champs in the game. Plus, how the hell is Lee Sin lvl 6, when he has one of the highest skill caps in the game?

Im not blaming you for this list, but whoever did make this list needs to rethink it.
Thank you jhoijhoi for the sig!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 4:57pm | Report
observ3r wrote:
Thanks for putting this together! Good work :)

You are most welcome Thank you :)
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 5:02pm | Report
Ẁell I should of expected that - You try to do something that might help the community and its laughed at because its me :(
I'm pretty sure this is a reaction to the order rather than to you posting it.

Blitzcrank is easy, Taric is intermediate, Katarina is super hard and Miss Fortune is the easiest champion in the game. Immobile marksmen are way easier to play than, say, Lucian or Ezreal. Rito gaemz what have you been doing last season and why was it rolling dice(literally)?
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 5:12pm | Report
Electro522 wrote:
MyBloodIsBlack, where did you find this info? Some of these make no sense what so ever. Garen is above Diana and Brand, whereas Zed, one of the most complex champs in the game, is below Singed, one of the most simple champs in the game. Plus, how the hell is Lee Sin lvl 6, when he has one of the highest skill caps in the game?

Im not blaming you for this list, but whoever did make this list needs to rethink it.

Its actually from the information you get on League of Legends as I can show you

If you go to the champions section you can see that all the information I have put down is accurate according to this

So if you are looking to know who came up with this list - Technically it's Riot
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 5:12pm | Report
Exactly what LatestLegend said. I commend you for doing this, Im sure it took awhile. However, there are things that need to be fixed in it, such as Lee being a lvl 6 champ. He should AT LEAST be a lvl 8. Plus, Singed as a lvl 10 champ? All you have to do is run with him! There is nothing else you have to do with him! How does that constitue a lvl 10 champ?

On the other hand, I do agree with others, such as Yas being lvl 10, or Warwick being lvl 3. There are good things and bad things about this list, and maybe I emphasized the bad a little too much. I do apologize for that.

But like I said, parts of it do need to be re-thought out.
Thank You Emoriam!
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 5:14pm | Report
Hmmm. Alright then. Still makes no sense to me.
Thank You Emoriam!
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 20, 2014 5:19pm | Report
Believe me I feel the same in a way about a few like for example Morgana I don't believe should be a Level 1 class, I am not saying she is hard but if honesty she is alot harder than being called one of the easiest in the game you know?

Theres a few others I would move about but as I said this information is based off what Riot believes is the difficulty of these champions and I am sure there will be changes to this by the time the new season gets going since theres rumours of about 10 champions getting reworks next year (I cant remember who though)
1 2 3 4 5 6

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide