Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Are Lifesteal Quints Even Worth it?

Creator: Kalaaver April 18, 2014 6:48am
1 2
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 8:41pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

hes going to put them in different spots though

I have made the corrections haha, didn't notice i said the same thing twice. Silly me!
Check out my Poppy Guide, and my Sexy Signature Shop.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2014 11:42pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

lol, +rep to both of you :P

What about running Movement Speed or Armour Pen? Can those be viable for quints?

It's worth mentioning that armor pen quints are straight-up inferior to AD quints. Like you can literally run armor pen marks and AD quints instead and you'll get more stats out of it. AD quints give an abnormally high amount of stats compared to a mark (2.25x a mark) whereas armor pen quints give the standard 2x a mark. The same is now true of attack speed quints, except attack speed quints give stats equal to something like 2.6 marks.

You can't really run movespeed quints on adcs because early game stats are very important in bot lane. An ADC with AD or AS quints will outtrade you and one with lifesteal quints will outsustain you. Winning bot lane not only means you can potentially set two champions behind and get two of your champions ahead (in XP, gold), but also gives your team better control of the river and the dragon pit.
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2014 10:38am | Report
For ADCs, some free sustain is better than none. If you trust yourself, Feast can provide enough sustain to not rely on Lifesteal that early on. I have no idea how well that will fare you past laning phase, though. Lifesteal automatically scales because of how much damage you'll be dealing later game, but yet again, that might be unnecessary considering you'll be using a lifesteal item.
If you want to help me, teach me.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide