Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ashe - the most underrated and abused champion...

Creator: Arcanitum December 5, 2011 10:54am
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 12:47pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Well I don't know about that. I'm not gonna say I tried it because I haven't, but I won't be trying it either :P

I just go tumble -> condemn or silver bolts, get all 3 skills at lvl 1 by 3, and power level silver bolts and then tumble.

Yeah, Vayne is one of the best AD's. She has too many steroids and she just ***** on lanes when leveling Silver Bolts, it's gross.

Graves is excellent, from the little I've played him I've really enjoyed it.

Trist is just a carry I will never be good at. I do think she's getting too much recognition, and is a bit flavor, but she is solid.

As insta agreed on silver bolts maxing from teh 1st time I saw you state it since I was doing the same you should realize maybe I'mn not totally crazy when I say get lvl 2 tumble before silver bolts maxing (wich actually still gives you lvl maxed silver bolts at lvl 9, mazel tov).
But yeah if you don't feel like taking my word for granted go check the lvl scaling of tumble, and you'll see how actually lvl 2 gives the best bonus to cooldown efficency.

It should still be like that, haven't played vayne in a while because I am waiting for dragonslayer skin to go on DC, I hate her notmal skin

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 1:02pm | Report
For my part I either go condemn or tumble maxed first, you don't find a lot of ennemies that are going to let you hit them 3 times, but I often if not always condemn someone in a wall, and Q is a single shot steroid. I'm not saying what you're doing is bad. I'm just saying for the early games what works the best for me is maxing condemn, because ennemies won't let you hit them 3 times or at least they shouldn't. But against really skilled player I go tumble, cause you won't or you will rarely see them near a wall.

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 1:08pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

That's not what steroid means. :D

Boom
Headshot

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 1:44pm | Report
Arkharan wrote:

For my part I either go condemn or tumble maxed first, you don't find a lot of ennemies that are going to let you hit them 3 times, but I often if not always condemn someone in a wall, and Q is a single shot steroid. I'm not saying what you're doing is bad. I'm just saying for the early games what works the best for me is maxing condemn, because ennemies won't let you hit them 3 times or at least they shouldn't. But against really skilled player I go tumble, cause you won't or you will rarely see them near a wall.

Yes well... We've had a hundred threads that lasted a hundred pages each, and I don't feel like going through the entire thing again but...

When I started saying this, your skill order was the common order accepted by pros.

Now, Silver bolts is the common order accepted by pros.

And I have always said that Silver bolts was superior.

I'll leave it at that :P
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 1:46pm | Report
ZioSerpe wrote:

As insta agreed on silver bolts maxing from teh 1st time I saw you state it since I was doing the same you should realize maybe I'mn not totally crazy when I say get lvl 2 tumble before silver bolts maxing (wich actually still gives you lvl maxed silver bolts at lvl 9, mazel tov).
But yeah if you don't feel like taking my word for granted go check the lvl scaling of tumble, and you'll see how actually lvl 2 gives the best bonus to cooldown efficency.

It should still be like that, haven't played vayne in a while because I am waiting for dragonslayer skin to go on DC, I hate her notmal skin

I never thought you were crazy, I'm just probably not gonna do it that way, lol.
Icuonuez
<Member>
Icuonuez's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 1:52pm | Report
Maxing Silver Bolts is optimal to my playstyle. I've tried every other way, and Silver Bolts is the most effective. It's not about if you get the 3rd proc, it's about when you do. Because lets face it. Everyone makes mistakes, and Vayne punishes people for doing so.

Special thanks to Keondre for the sig!

Due to inactivity, I am no longer reviewing guides. Sorry guys :(
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 1:59pm | Report
Or if you decide to engage, the average fight lasts between 5 and 15 seconds in duo lanes, and if it goes 15 seconds the amount of procs you can land is just ****ing death.
aroke453
<Member>
aroke453's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 2:23pm | Report
in response to OP: doing well with a bad champ does not make them good. sahe isnt bad but she is not up to snuff with the newer ad carries her role as an ad carry is better filled by vayne or tristana. if anything build her as a support tank, her utility is her only redeeming feature (and her titties)
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 2:32pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:
That's not what steroid means. :D

In the laning phase, it's a double attack.

In end game, it's a huge synergy with high ad/crit.

Basically, Caitlyn right clicks you, and does 25% more damage over 6 attacks.

That's what i define as a steroid.
Tri lane for life.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2011 2:40pm | Report
I kinda agree with Temz concept of headshot = steroid... Kinda :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide