Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Sneak Peek – Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver...

Creator: React September 17, 2012 6:22pm
1 2 3 4
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 1:17pm | Report
i still think the whole "adapt and evolve" idea around him means he would fit into all/most roles but not be a master in any of them but thats just me and it would honestly be a pretty cool idea if it happened that way

Note: i said cool idea not good idea
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 1:33pm | Report
just relized somehting, the way the thing sounds is that his ult probably allows him to temporarily transform into an enemy champ and while in that mode can use one string attack before revealing himself.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 2:02pm | Report
well that ult doesnt seem very good D: except for messing with peoples heads cuz if you see a copy of yer ap carry walking around the enemy team not getting attacked well...id be freaked out for a second but id know since its not getting attacked
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 2:04pm | Report
Idk why, but this champ sounds really interesting to me.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 2:21pm | Report
He seems really interesting, looking forward to playing him :D

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 2:36pm | Report
oh god more champions :c

Looks pretty badass though, but not really something I'm interested in
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 3:12pm | Report
What is it with all these people hoping to get a look at "the daughter" of Kassadin?

You realize she'd probably look like a patient in a burn ward at a hospital.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 3:27pm | Report

What is it with all these people hoping to get a look at "the daughter" of Kassadin?

i dont know but every time a female champion has been released and now this one ive seen so many people all over the internet saying "ITS KASSADINS DAUGHTER"
Trenditon
<Member>
Trenditon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 4:00pm | Report

just relized somehting, the way the thing sounds is that his ult probably allows him to temporarily transform into an enemy champ and while in that mode can use one string attack before revealing himself.

I don't see how you get that at all, and overall that sounds like an absolutely TERRIBLE idea. Read that text again.

"Whichever evolutions you choose to manifest, you’ll find Kha’Zix has just the tools you need to viciously slaughter unsuspecting prey. If you’re the kind of assassin that’s always ready to adapt, evolve, and overcome..."

How did you get anything about his ult from that? It sounds to me like you're gonna be able to pick either a type of overall setup at the start of each game (like burst damage, bruiser, or swift assassin), or each individual skill will be pick-able (like Viktor's power augments, except you pick what each skill is going to do from a list of alternates and keep it for the rest of the game, leveling it up from level 1 onward like normal skills). That's what it makes me think of, have no idea where you got the "transforming into an enemy thing" from in all of that.

Anyways, this idea sounds like it could be a whole lot of fun. I just hope they don't super over-complicate things like they did with Jayce. No-one really plays Jayce because while he does have a LOT of different utilities and skills, none of them are very powerful, and he's one of those "jack-of-all-trades, master of none" kinda champs. Hope they don't do that to Kha'Zik.
That +rep button could use some love!
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 4:48pm | Report
what i really hope is that its not the same kind of evolution as pulsfire ezreal D: like every ability level changes what he looks like and its all the same at level 18 no matter what you do
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide