Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Create-A-Champion 1 Needs Attention and Artists

Creator: Jebus McAzn April 22, 2011 7:52pm
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 7:52pm | Report
I didn't really WANT to do this, but I love the community of this site and I know that there are tons of members that come by to these forums every day. We've got quite a bit of headway on the Create-A-Champion project. I know that nothing's ever been done like it on a League of Legends website, so I'm excited for this to happen.

Unfortunately, while we do have an extremely helpful member base that's been very enthusiastic about the project, we need more people. A lot of people on the forums don't visit the area, and that makes me sad because contributing only requires a few minutes time for each poll. Certain areas require no more than a one-word comment voting for who you think is the best. Every member counts, and I'd love for more people to get involved with this, as I think it would be an amazing idea to have Create-A-Champion 2 and 3 in the future.

So for all those who have yet to join in on the CAC Project, I'd really appreciate it if you dropped in on the current step of the discussion - skillset concept discussion, where we're discussing improvements to be made to possible skillset concepts. Thank you!

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/champion-and-item-ideas/cac-1-part-3d-skillset-concept-discussion-2-4203

We need artists as well - no champion is complete without concept art, so all you talented artists, come over to the art submission thread and submit whatever concept art you have! We're building a female, humanoid, ranged DPS champion, but everything else is up to you - race, color, size, weapon, etc.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/champion-and-item-ideas/cac-1-art-submission-3968
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 3:29pm | Report
Bump.

;A;
VoiD
<Member>
VoiD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2011 8:18pm | Report
Hmm. No ideas, but bumping.