Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Diamond 1 98LP ATM Akali Main. Ask me Stuff!

Creator: AkaliRemiX July 23, 2014 1:39pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 8:14am | Report
cocfight wrote:
I was wondering if you had any advice on hard carrying games on Akali. Most of the games in which I am carrying as Akali (for example having 90% of the team kills), the enemy just buys a bunch of pink wards and oracles lens sweepers and kill me whenever I all in. So my question is how do you counter these vision items when you are the only real damage source on your team and you are required to go all in?

Normally wait for an initiation to enter or just focus on the closest enemy you can find. On a side note, you get into situation like that because you can't end the game and lose your advantage.
AkaliRemiX
<Member>
AkaliRemiX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 2:03pm | Report
cocfight wrote:
I was wondering if you had any advice on hard carrying games on Akali. Most of the games in which I am carrying as Akali (for example having 90% of the team kills), the enemy just buys a bunch of pink wards and oracles lens sweepers and kill me whenever I all in. So my question is how do you counter these vision items when you are the only real damage source on your team and you are required to go all in?

Harcarrying games on Akali..

Go Mid!!
Buy Gunblade> Zhonya.
After Gunblade purchase, Roam Bot. Roam Top. Go mid, kill your lane opponent.
After Zhonya, Force team fights. Force team fights alot.

If they have CC, let your jungler go in and die first, seriously let him go in and let them blow their exhaust and **** on him.
They didnt blow it? Wait, timing is key. Timing is everything.

There are some games that are unwinnable, but many games are winnable with good decision making. Good play making, good engagements.

You have to practice Akali, over and over and over.

I have 500 Games on Akali and i'm still learning new tips and tricks.
www.twitch.tv/armyremix
Diamond 1 Top Assassin Main. Come check me out :)
cocfight
<Member>
cocfight's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 9:53am | Report
AkaliRemiX wrote:

Harcarrying games on Akali..

Go Mid!!
Buy Gunblade> Zhonya.
After Gunblade purchase, Roam Bot. Roam Top. Go mid, kill your lane opponent.
After Zhonya, Force team fights. Force team fights alot.

If they have CC, let your jungler go in and die first, seriously let him go in and let them blow their exhaust and **** on him.
They didnt blow it? Wait, timing is key. Timing is everything.

There are some games that are unwinnable, but many games are winnable with good decision making. Good play making, good engagements.

You have to practice Akali, over and over and over.

I have 500 Games on Akali and i'm still learning new tips and tricks.

Yes and I understand how to roam as akali and pick up lots of kills in the midgame. My question was more directed towards what I should do if the enemy team is heavily investing in pink wards and oracle lens sweepers for the sole purpose of killing me in teamfights. Zhoyah's has a pretty long cool down and can only he used for a short duration and after that you are fully visible and in the middle of the enemy team. It just seems like there are too many counter-play options against akali for her to be able to reliably carry games.
AkaliRemiX
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2014 4:54pm | Report
cocfight wrote:

Yes and I understand how to roam as akali and pick up lots of kills in the midgame. My question was more directed towards what I should do if the enemy team is heavily investing in pink wards and oracle lens sweepers for the sole purpose of killing me in teamfights. Zhoyah's has a pretty long cool down and can only he used for a short duration and after that you are fully visible and in the middle of the enemy team. It just seems like there are too many counter-play options against akali for her to be able to reliably carry games.

Lol!!!! Your last sentence is hilarious.
You don't realize how many people say OMG AKALI EZ, PRESS R WIN.

Yes, Akali is not only difficult lvls 1-5 but gets beyond focused in teamfights midgame-lategame.

My friend, i don't have a concrete answer for you because there is none.

1. Only Engage Fight if its on ADC or AP(he must not have Zhonyas)
a. By Engage, I mean Destroy him 100-0 and you do not Die.

2. Akali Engagements are meant to be Safe, 100% kill guarrantee and you continue to live.

3. Try to Force teamfights when you have Flash.
a. An Akali with Flash + R can almost cover the entire map, You can kill the enemy Adc with him even realizing you activated his trap card.
b. Fast engagements are> Flash+R(at same time)> (Gunblade+Q+E+ignite) At same time. Yes... At the same time, practice practice practice.

4. If you find yourself being focused by 1 sole person who refuses to fight unless you go in, Change your build!! I love going Zhonya>Gunblade>Banshee. You should have all three by 27-31Minutes. Akali with a Banshee, Zhonya, Shroud is extremely difficult to kill. She is a bruiser with this build. You won't get bursted down instantly even if 2 people focus you.

5. If you are getting focused only, Try your best to kill 1, and burn 3-4 of their ultis. With Zhonya, Shroud you should be able to atleast waste 3 ultimate on Akali alone.

6. It's a 5v5 game, no champion can 1v5. I've lost games where i was 20-4, 30-10, it Happens.
Sadly sometimes your teammates arent on par with your level of Thought or decision making.

You will make plays, they will fail.
You will win lane, they will feed.
You will know when to disengage, they will not.
You will land your combos correctly and need a follow up, guess what they wont follow up.

Akali can only do so much late game especially if they run more then 1 exhaust. You will basically be neutralized.

P.S
I love your GIF!!!

Double P.S , Who are you in my stream? If you do watch. I can pay more attention to when i engage and call your name out so you can ask questions on Why and See how i did it.

TRIPLE P.S!!!!

I'll be live on Stream in 15minutes. By 820pm Eastern i'll be live and playing Akali Mid on Smurf.
www.twitch.tv/armyremix
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2014 5:35pm | Report
How come you still have a brand avatar? I thought akali was your favorite champion? I'm not even going to bother watching a stream of someone who's living a lie.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

AkaliRemiX
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2014 1:53pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
How come you still have a brand avatar? I thought akali was your favorite champion? I'm not even going to bother watching a stream of someone who's living a lie.

What are you talking about, Kappa. I have a Akali Avatar
www.twitch.tv/armyremix
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 6:19pm | Report
link?

Maybe you should paste the URL to your stream in your sig :)
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2014 6:41pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
AkaliRemiX wrote:

What are you talking about, Kappa. I have a Akali Avatar

About ****ing time, Brand.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2014 1:11pm | Report
How would you play Akail on Dominion or ARAM?

same build, mastiers, runes, ETC?

what all changes for her on a different map
Sig by IPodPulse
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2014 3:38pm | Report
About to start my plat 1 -> D5 promos. Any advice?
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide