Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Double charged for Riot Points

Creator: Kewanmaru October 6, 2010 2:01am
Kewanmaru
<Member>
Kewanmaru's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2010 2:01am | Report
So I purchased $10 worth of Riot Points with a debit card and for some reason when I looked at my bank account activity, it listed that I purchased $10 worth of Riot Points twice; so I lost $20 instead of $10. Before the purchase went through I tried to click purchase prior to that and I accidentally misspelled my address, so it said the purchase did not go through due to wrong billing information. So I don't understand why I was charged twice when the purchase only went through once, is it an error on Riot's side or should I call my bank, if it is my bank how should I deal with this problem?

Thank you for all the input.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2010 2:10am | Report
And we should do what about this? :>
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
BoreThem
<Member>
BoreThem's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2010 2:14am | Report
I've seen a lot of problems like this in every kind of game that has some kind of RL money charge to the game, it is mostly the companies fault due to the fact that their server was probly lagging with a lot of people purchasing RP and with the lag it would / Accept the offer, or in your case a purchase. I would send an email telling Riot that this happened with a picture with the double purchase on it and also call your bank notifying them that this was a false purchase and only recieved 1 of the purchases after you get a reply from Riot.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2010 2:16am | Report
DEWO wrote:

And we should do what about this? :>

Advise him.

And as BoreThem says, contact Riot and tell them whats happened. I'm sure they will be most understanding.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide