Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[GIVEAWAY]Curse voice beta key giveaway!

Creator: IPodPulse April 17, 2014 9:05pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ishan_A
<Member>
Ishan_A's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 5:17pm | Report
IPodPulse wrote:

Hey everyone due to a comment I made on /r league of giving I got a curse voice key. The thing is I signed up also so I ended up with 5 curse keys. I already gave 2 away to my friends. So I now have 3 curse voice beta keys. So as a way to give back to the community I am giving away my 3 keys.

All you have to do is comment on the post and add a reason on why you want curse voice. I (and possibly others) will judge the best comments and give away the keys.

May the odds be in your favor :)

EDIT: In order to prevent people who sign up just for the possibility for the curse key. Im changing the rules so you need at least 50 posts to be eligible for the beta key.

Hi. So I know I don't actually fit the requirements but just hear me out. I just finished high school and decided to become a gamer. However, my parents weren't quite proud, saying I would fail in life. I want to prove them wrong. I want to become such a good gamer, that I can support a family and live a life. And I feel as though Curse Voice can help me do just that. So, if you can, give me the code. If not, I guess whatever.
Ishan_A
<Member>
Ishan_A's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 5:17pm | Report
IPodPulse wrote:

Hey everyone due to a comment I made on /r league of giving I got a curse voice key. The thing is I signed up also so I ended up with 5 curse keys. I already gave 2 away to my friends. So I now have 3 curse voice beta keys. So as a way to give back to the community I am giving away my 3 keys.

All you have to do is comment on the post and add a reason on why you want curse voice. I (and possibly others) will judge the best comments and give away the keys.

EDIT: In order to prevent people who sign up just for the possibility for the curse key. Im changing the rules so you need at least 50 posts to be eligible for the beta key.

Hi. So I know I don't actually fit the requirements but just hear me out. I just finished high school and decided to become a gamer. However, my parents weren't quite proud, saying I would fail in life. I want to prove them wrong. I want to become such a good gamer, that I can support a family and live a life. And I feel as though Curse Voice can help me do just that. So, if you can, give me the code. If not, I guess whatever.
Ishan_A
<Member>
Ishan_A's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 5:18pm | Report
IPodPulse wrote:

mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 5:28pm | Report
Ishan_A wrote:

you didn't quit high school, no real gamer ggwp
Thanks to IPodPulse for this <3^
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 5:37pm | Report
I would appreciate a key to bring my team play to a new level, and to shoot more arrows into peoples behinds while bragging to my mates. Curse voice looks pretty awesome, and I'm just dying to get it. BTW its pretty cool that you are doing this, even if I don't get a key, thanks for giving back!

EDIT: oh i don't have 50 posts because I mainly just read, but I've had my account for a long time. Oh well, thanks anyways.
XpectPanda
<Member>
XpectPanda's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 5:45pm | Report
I really want the code thats it. I suck at league i need the function to tell when baron is up. Pls i want a curse beta key.
XpectPanda
<Member>
XpectPanda's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 5:45pm | Report
I really want the code thats it. I suck at league i need the function to tell when baron is up. Pls i want a curse beta key.
MrJansen
<Member>
MrJansen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 6:26pm | Report
Hello, My reson why I want one of these keys:
My computer is like real old and has a kinda small monitor, so it's really annoying to Alt-Tab between between Skype and LoL all the time to answer messages and calls as it "perfectly integrates into the client" :D
Also the ingame add-ins (timers and stuff) seem interesting and could help me climb out of Gold V ^^
Edit: I also probably don't have 50+ posts, as proof for how long I have this account I could make a guide for Xin Zhao on old 3v3 public, I started writing it in 2011 I think, hope that'd be proof enough :)
D4rkW0lf
<Member>
D4rkW0lf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 4:07am | Report
I would like a curse voice beta key.I have been longing foe one.I want to test out a curse voice beta key as it looks very intersting.Sometimes when i am duoing. I just want to so call 'skype' my friend but has computer has no space to download skype. And the garena talktalk service is quite
laggy. We have no choice but to communicate in the chat.
That is why i want a key so desperately. If u gave me one i did be super duper thankful.

Thank you for your Kind Attention!

Yours sincerely,
A mobafire user ;)
D4rkW0lf
<Member>
D4rkW0lf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 4:07am | Report
I would like a curse voice beta key.I have been longing foe one.I want to test out a curse voice beta key as it looks very intersting.Sometimes when i am duoing. I just want to so call 'skype' my friend but has computer has no space to download skype. And the garena talktalk service is quite
laggy. We have no choice but to communicate in the chat.And i main jungling and sometimes i have them problems with the netruel monsters timers.
That is why i want a key so desperately. If u gave me one i did be super duper thankful.

Thank you for your Kind Attention!

Yours sincerely,
A mobafire user ;)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide