Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Global AWESOMENSS!

Creator: SkullzX
August 9, 2012 12:59am
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » Global AWESOMENSS!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SkullzX » August 9, 2012 12:59am | Report
http://imgur.com/mStO7 Global awesomeness? YES PLEASE! Basicly we lvl 1 invades and had a fight getting 3~ kills(fb on me :) ) and no one died we also warded their red so when we saw shev starting it we ported in and killed her and stole it but got a double due to zyra came to help her XD. We did a lot of funny picks all game and for the last 10 mins they were completly turtled and we won by 2 guys tellying 1 side so they cna either let the base die and kill 3 of us or stop those 2. Those 2 traded 2 for 2 killing cait and oriana we saw this and I shot my arrow at zyra...it hit and the rest was history! GG!

This game was me and Arcana3 plus a few of my friends...yes karthus was doing the 5 archangels and deathcap build!

SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Rep: Notable (30)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The LZ » August 9, 2012 1:47am | Report
Sounds epic.
"(Btw LZ, I read all of your posts like a poem because your paragraphs look like stanzas. It's rather amusing. :P)" - PsiGuard
"^ya same
why you write like that" - wRAthoFVuLK
"Why DO you write like that?" - Amazing Monkey
"Why do you write like that LZ?" - iownedya
"no-one knows, but it is unique.
An artist originalising his work,
per say. Yet what have I done,
I have copied his work.
It's probably wrong too, but lolz. Keep at it LZ, since it makes reading your posts interesting." - ShiftyCake
The LZ's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
The LZ
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (55)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Xenotechie » August 9, 2012 1:51am | Report
The LZ wrote:

Sounds epic.

Is epic. :D

Did I help you? Do you feel nice today? Take a look at my guide,I would really appreciate it.

Xenotechie's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Xenotechie
<Guide Critic>
Rep: Memorable (65)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SkullzX » August 9, 2012 1:52am | Report
;) you know it! YOU GANK ONE OF US YOU GANK ALL OF US! MWUAHWAAWHAHAHAH! 5 tellys mass globals op!
SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Embracing » August 9, 2012 2:09am | Report
Nice game but you shouldn't make a thread just for this :P

There's a "Post your game stats" thread specifically made for stuff like this
Embracing's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Embracing
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (349)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SkullzX » August 9, 2012 2:27am | Report
BUTT BUTTTTT BUTTTTTTTTT ROSE! THIS IS A FUNNY SITUATIONAL COMP OF PURE AWESOMENESS! SUPER GLOBAL OWNAGE! WE ARE EVERYWHERE AND NO WHERE AT THE SAME TIME! Funny thing is I (ashe) bought by far the most wards that game...filled there jungle escpially buffs!
SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!