Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Hello!

Creator: Aether Skies April 20, 2011 1:53pm
17 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Aether Skies
<Member>
Aether Skies's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 6:06am | Report
I dont get why people say its so unbalanced.
Exactly tell me who is so op in 3v3
(mundo doesnt count)
only one.

But guess what O:
Amumu is op 5v5

I dont think its unbalanced so to speak.

Just different balanced.

You never see Kayle do good on teams, why? because shes not very good. In 3v3 the whole meta game for team composition is twisted(lol).
Im back! (:

I love trying different items on different champions. Playing with masteries, runes, and item combinations is what makes me love and continue to play this game.

Currently working on:
TT - Teemo the Wandering Scout
SR/TT- Elise
SR/TT/jungle in both - AKALI?? is it possible in 3s? i think so.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 7:34am | Report
Tell me Aether.. have you see a Master Yi with phantom dancer in 3v3? A tyrndamere? Mundo ofc and kassadin?

heck lets just stick to Yi in 3v3.... he can easily carry a 3v3, I should know because my friend does ranked 3v3 and hardly ever lost with Yi

And I agree with you 100% that amumu is OP in 5v5 :P
Aether Skies
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 7:43am | Report

Tell me Aether.. have you see a Master Yi with phantom dancer in 3v3? A tyrndamere? Mundo ofc and kassadin?

heck lets just stick to Yi in 3v3.... he can easily carry a 3v3, I should know because my friend does ranked 3v3 and hardly ever lost with Yi

And I agree with you 100% that amumu is OP in 5v5 :P

A safe metagame for 3v3 is to have 2 legit stuns on your team. When my team does this Yi is no problem, either is tryn.

When my team sees a Yi in 3's we laugh. It is so easy to deprive him of minion kills and champ kills early game, same with Tryn.

Also same with kass. If left alone they are wildly problematic, but in 3v3 it is beyond easy to shut the characters down, by simply attempting ganks.

Ranked? If i see someone pick yi in ranked i laugh my *** off, insta lock leblanc or akali and win the game.

The most op characters on TT are not carries, but more so mundo, singed, malphite, etc.
but thats why they are always banned.
Im back! (:

I love trying different items on different champions. Playing with masteries, runes, and item combinations is what makes me love and continue to play this game.

Currently working on:
SR/TT- Elise
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 8:39am | Report
Certain characters are OP in threes because they were designed with 5s in mind. Mundo is one. Tryndamere is another. Tanky DPS reigns supreme in threes mainly because they were designed to be possible to take down or CC out of the fight in 5v5s, but you just don't have either the raw damage or the raw CC power to take these guys out in threes.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 9:44am | Report
Did two ranked 3v3s yesterday. Tryn was first ban in one. Second ban in the other. We lost to a team of Sion, Mundo and, Warwick. Health regen tanks for the loss...
True love is found only in yourself.
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 10:08am | Report
Its pretty badly balanced
I mean Renekton, Nasus and Swain must be insane to fight in 3v3
But Twisted Fate must be almost useless
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Aether Skies
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2011 10:27am | Report
Valid points indeed.
Tryn doesnt scare me too bad if you have a decent stun to stop him.
Tanky dps is the biggest worry but if too many are lumped onto one team it is easy to stop them.

Your team should be smart enough to include a tanky dps in your team as a nessecity, as much as a true tank is needed in a 5v5 team composition.
There is a nice selection of tanky dps for 3v3.
Idk i guess im just not seeing how it is unbalanced.
When i see tanky dpses everywhere i grab things like madreds or DFG fast, sometimes being my first item.
I would say the most unbalanced thing about 3v3 is the tiers,
Tier 1 being far away from tier 2 in power, but i would say there is a large selection of tier 1 champs.

I think people just make it out to be worse than it actually is.
Im back! (:

Currently working on:
SR/TT- Elise
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide