Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I just want to share...

Creator: Yougan December 25, 2011 11:23am
1 2 3
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 2:55am | Report
Yougan: your age and height have to have something to do with the way you play. Can you reach the mouse and the proper keyes? :-*
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 11:27am | Report
@Crows

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 11:49am | Report
This kind of guy cant realise every single player (including pros) play "bad games" sometimes ("bad" pro games are still good compared to me but you get the point). I'm pretty sure he blames his jungler 100% of the times when he fails in lane. He probably always blames his support when he dies as a carry, and shouts names at his carry when he engages stupidly as a support, etc, etc.

When a teamate keeps dying, one should ask himself how he could turn the tables, but it's so much easier to stay in your lane, making things worse by smashing the player's morale. Being able to boost your teamates is one VERY useful skill in this game, but dumbasses cant see that.

You were right: This guy was an ***.

Offtopic: Wut, no jungler? Also, rofl @Cho's build :P
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 11:51am | Report
/ignore [playername]
And if your don't want to be bothered by anyone /ignore all
You come across peeps like this every once in a while, don't feed their rage, just report and move on.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 1:27pm | Report
@RaNuD Meh, we all hate jungling, an I am the only one who loves solo lane even if I sucks at it... So yeah... Morde was the only random so he doesn't count.

@Zeprido Making people try to think after a game can actually make people nicer, ignoring them won't do ****. If he gets banned I want him to know what he will get banned for so that he can think of his errors...

Also this is hilarious to read after being pissed. XD

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 2:48pm | Report
Yougan wrote:

@RaNuD Meh, we all hate jungling, an I am the only one who loves solo lane even if I sucks at it... So yeah... Morde was the only random so he doesn't count.

@Zeprido Making people try to think after a game can actually make people nicer, ignoring them won't do ****. If he gets banned I want him to know what he will get banned for so that he can think of his errors...

You seriously have the right mindset man, + rep, yet as the "teacher" you have to have hope that it will get better and as such you leave yourself open to more disappointment. Unfortunate but true, trust me I am the same ingame. Even when I get a hard feeder I try to reason with them and come with advice! :-)
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 4:00pm | Report
Yougan wrote:

I like jungling =( Well actually, I married Jungling and don't accept anything else. Also, basically what Crow said, you have a good mindset towards the game generally Yougan. In a game, if it's going **** ignore people (generally) and let them squabble, the people who take part in those squabbles are just morons and they have adapted to automatically doing it, although you absolutely have to expect it in solo que. Take to learning from others aswell, if you can learn to carry your teams (about 70% of the time) you'll be fine. Game? :P

Also a lot of people accept that they suck, that's good. As long as you are actively doing something about that.
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 5:38pm | Report
@Crows People trust respected people, if you're bad you can't get respected. DIS BE TRUE >:

@Samoh The biggest problem is that I play too aggressive THE WHOLE TIME... I have a theory in this matter though you see. But the explaination on this would just look like a way to make me look better than I am... So I will just say waffles.

Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 7:15pm | Report
Yougan wrote:

Did that earlier and still do it now and then, but noticed that its futile.
Its no use trying to argue/talk with sb who doesnt want to, ppl that behave like/are little brats wont listen to talk.
The only thing could work would be a harsh treatment: bans, temp/perm doesnt matter, at least steadily performed, its better if some guys are banned for 2-3 hours unjustified than having more offenders run around unpunished.

Nowadays I end up announcing that I'll report that a**hole ruining my game (enemy team or mine, doesnt matter) and drop him on the igno-list with the same move, just to remind me that I dont want to play with this guy ever again.
Everytime I met one of those ignored players they're still ruining my game partly or completely, justifing it IMO.

Btw: Gz for the 1k
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2011 7:20pm | Report
Yeah, I shouldn't argue like this... But It's rather funny to think back to it. ^^

And thanks :D

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide