Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Just what the hell is this

Creator: EchelonX December 15, 2012 5:56pm
1 2 3
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2012 8:06am | Report
that thing you had when you weren't totally full of yourself :3

As for the topic, yeah, you lose a lot. The only time I get upset is when I'm like, 30/2/10 or something and I can't do anything because every single other lane fed so bad the entire enemy is just as strong as I am, or some stupid thing.

I was just watching an old jungle Rengar video of mine where I completely hard carried the team with our Varus getting an unoffical penta. Watched the entire thing all the way through, found myself going "wtf am I doing right here?" about 90% more than I went "wow that was a good play" and I'll watch the matches of the inhouse next week.

That's how you improve. Playing the game isn't enough to go pro, Examining your plays side by side that of a professionals and working to adjust that is what you NEED to do. Going pro isn't just part of the game, it requires just as much work as anything else. Getting good is the same concept, lots of self analyzing and adjustment.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Banishedd
<Member>
Banishedd's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2012 8:46am | Report
Just remember that for every bad teammate you play with, there is (hopefully) one that plays better than you do. Maybe you just need to play 10 more games, and maybe you'll win 8 this time. Try playing the jangle, so you can help the people who don't know how to play, or try full pre-made teaming.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide