Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Level 30 play

Creator: Iconyk February 18, 2011 10:06am
32 posts - page 2 of 4
GWG
<Member>
GWG's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:19am | Report
One thing I do that is kind of ****ish I guess is I'm waiting to see what my team picks so I can try to find a good hero to play along side and everyone picks a carry w/ no int heroes or much range and they are telling me to pick a tank and it's like jeeze every game there is one or two ppl doing it and when I see it I immediately pick another strong carry just because I hate that only care about themselves attitude of theirs and then tend to not help them to my full potential in the game.

Like I said **** move on my part, but I just hate selfish ppl in a team game : \
BryceTheTerrible
<Member>
BryceTheTerrible's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:22am | Report
haha I feel like most people do that, I never do cause I almost always do pre-made 5's, but I would if I ever got the chance. People like that are just stupid.

EDIT: and by doing that I mean if my whole team locked in carries then proceeded to tell me to pick a tank I would go for another carry or just a squishie in general
THIS POST IS BRYCE APPROVED!!!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:23am | Report
Recently, I've really wanted to try out Jet's Gangplank guide. I don't get to play very often, so I was excited last night when I started a game. Guess what? Everyone picks a character, two people have locked in. There's no jungler. There's no tank.

So I didn't play Gangplank - I sucked it up and played Jungle Amumu again. Guess what? We won. Handily.

I guess that that's one thing about becoming a better player - you need to adapt your pick to the other choices of your "team", even if they're too stubborn to do the same.
Iconyk
<Member>
Iconyk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:24am | Report
That's why I've become good with at least 2 of each "class". It's really no big deal to me if someone wants me to play Cho'gath instead of my favored Anivia. I'm there to win. To hell with k/d.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
BryceTheTerrible
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:26am | Report
I can see that Jebus, some times your mood has an effect on your choices though. If your already kind of irritated and your team all choose carries/squishies and then proceed to tell you to tank cause they need one, odds are your gonna do something just to piss them off. Though your right, some times you should just deal with it for the over-all bettering of the team.
Iconyk
<Member>
Iconyk's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:27am | Report
I wouldn't do that. I already had my 13th birthday.
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
BryceTheTerrible
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:31am | Report
lol doesn't mean that some people wouldn't do it. Like I said, I've never done it before, but I can see why some people would
BryceTheTerrible
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:39am | Report
Iconyk wrote:

So call them tryhards? Even if this were the chief reason to call someone a "tryhard" (which is probably isn't), it's still ridiculous. You play comps that work. If you don't want to, don't expect to win.

And this right here, some people don't care about winning, they just want to play with the champion they like to play as. There's not really much anyone can do, you don't like it pre-made with 4 friends
GWG
<Member>
GWG's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:41am | Report
I enjoy winning as much as the next person and I try to do arranged teams mostly, but on those single ques, some times I just want to cry looking at everyone spam their hero of preferance, I sigh and pick rammus or mord and move on, it's just the people that spam chat like

"PICK A TAnK"
"DO IT WE NEED A TANK!!!"
"PICK A TANK *******"
"ARE YOU ******ED PICK A TANK FFS"

that is when I'm just like **** it. I'ma ks them like crazy.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2011 10:43am | Report
I often find myself adopting to other people's pick. Which often means I get to be tank amumu. :) and for some odd reason I find myself Kill Securing because I swear these carries can not secure thier kills for the life of them. :)

Does everyone here catch my drift?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide